2024 Chicago Silvaner Summit by RieslingKenner May 11

RieslingKenner presents the First Annual Chicago Silvaner Summit! A one-of-a-kind event that will celebrate Silvaner in a way that has never happened before in the world! Please join us for the Celebration Dinner on Saturday, May 11th, 2024 at Webster’s Wine Bar in Chicago, IL. Included is a 6-course wine paired meal with over 15 Silvaner producers represented and more than 25 different wines being poured during the event. 100% of the proceeds are going to support The Trotter Project and their amazing efforts.

There has never been an event like this on U.S. soil, where Silvaner will be celebrated at this level, in all of its diverse glory. The perpetual underdog, Silvaner can sing at the dinner table and express a site’s terroir like very few (if any) other grapes can. This event will have it all - Chicago hot dogs, seasonal dishes paired to a myriad of different Silvaners, sustainably grown and of-the-moment Spargel (asparagus), and the biggest selection of Silvaner yet assembled in the U.S.

Join us and the fine folks at Webster’s Wine Bar for this day-long Silvaner spectacular with special guest speaker, Chief Wine Critic of the New York Times, Eric Asimov! 100% for Charity and supporting the incredible efforts by the good people at The Trotter Project, none of which would be possible without the generosity of our wonderful partners.

2 Likes

I am very tempted to come out to Chicago for this.

1 Like

I hope you can. Feel free to message me with any questions. It will be easy fun with tons of wine and food (produce from Farmer Lee Jones who did the white house garden).

Really happy to see something like this happening.

1 Like