2022 Kinsman Eades release (8/2022, 2019 vintage)

3 and 3 paks for Rhad and Anjea. Where did you see it was sold out?

1 Like

Their IG story says they are sold out. I got 3 packs of each Rhad/Anjea + a mag of Anjea

1 Like

Have a standing order for the Rhad and Anjea. Can’t wait to add these to the cellar!

3 Likes

I am obviously not getting in this year…have only been on waiting since early this year. Probably late in the game but if anyone interested in moving a 3 pack I am more than interested!!..

2 Likes

Looks like no soup for me either. Although it’s super weird to get a save the date email and not get an offer. Not sure what I was saving the date for exactly…

3 Likes

Hey maaaaaaybee, if they have not sold out we will get a late offer???

1 Like

Completely agree. If you are not going to get an offer, they shouldn’t get your hopes up by sending you a save-the-date. But no biggie in the grand scheme of things!

2 Likes

Agree

With those save the date emails and minuscule quantities, it’s a race to get an order in. If they open the gates at 10am, you should be logged in and start clicking the refresh button around 9:50am. Looks like it sold out in barely 1.5 hours.

1 Like

also got the save-the-date, but was only able to wish-list (and I logged in right away). Oh well.

1 Like

Pretty difficult for those of us in a classroom.

Agree 100%. I signed up early last year and got no indication of anything for last year’s offering. After only waiting ~6 months, I didn’t expect anything. This year I got the “save the date e-mail.” I was encouraged to fully set up my account so I could easily pull the trigger. I even signed up for the text alerts. I kept waiting, but no text or email ever came. The gate ws never open for me.

I’d much prefer a straght thumbs up or down.

It’s kind of like the retailer who advertises the wine you wanted and has you set up an account and then says they don’t have it after all.

3 Likes

Agree, work nights, set an alarm to wake up and log in, logged in and nothing. Why send a save the date if you don’t need to save the date?

1 Like

the anjea 3-pack still shows available for me, just order the Rhadamanthus 3 pack this morning. There might be some reserved for people which will free up after some time period?

2 Likes

Just went back and looked at Instagram, only states Rhad is sold out…still some hope for those who put in wishlist requests/still waiting

1 Like

No offer either, but got the save the date.

My advice: Do not send save the dates to anyone not receiving an offer and instead send the “apology” email after.

2 Likes

Also, if anyone in the mid-Atlantic (especially Philly/Jersey/NYC area) gets shut out, happy to share a bottle or two, send me a message and we can work something out

Edit: All done

1 Like

Not necessarily related to the offer, but Galloni’s notes on the ‘19s are terrible. “Imperceptible” tannins on the Rhad? Anjea a “pleasure bomb?” LaV got the best score (98-100) but not a single word about how the wine smells or tastes.

I think I maybe get what he’s saying about Rhad if he’s just saying the wine is in balance? Anjea being a “pleasure bomb” is not something I’ve experienced in tasting the 16, 17 or 18. All of them were dark, brooding, tightly wound and frankly not something I would suggest opening without 5+ minimum - and probably more - years of bottle age. I haven’t actually tasted the ‘19, but I can’t imagine the team decided to do a total 180 on style and make a “pleasure bomb.” What’s weird is he puts a 2027-2039 drinking window on it, so it doesn’t even seem like he agrees with himself?

1 Like

Maybe it’s a pleasure bomb that just hasn’t detonated yet? :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

What do other professional reviews state?

2 Likes