2021 Rivers-Marie Cabernet Sauvignon - Save the Date, 7/18/2023

The 2023 Rivers-Marie Summer Cabernet Sauvignon offer will go live on Tuesday, July 18th at 9:00 AM PST. As in the past, this release is via email only. At the time the release opens, you will receive an email with a link to the offer and your log-in credentials.

The offer:

2021 Rivers-Marie Napa Cabernet Sauvignon

2021 Rivers-Marie Calistoga Cabernet Sauvignon

2021 Rivers-Marie Panek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon

2021 Rivers-Marie Vidovich Lane Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon

2021 Rivers-Marie M-Bar Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon

2021 Rivers-Marie Oakville Terraces Cabernet Sauvignon

If you need to change your contact information in advance of the release, please email Will Segui at will@riversmarie.com and we will be happy to update your information.

Interested to know the price point on the above wines, looking forward to this release, I really enjoyed tasting the 2019s earlier this year.

3 Likes

Agreed! First cab offering. The pinot noirs are my new house favorite. Looking forward to recommendations/tasting notes.

July 18 is going to be an expensive day with RM, Saxum and Bedrock

Are Vidovich and M-Bar new?

1 Like

Yea - Vidovich is next to Dr. Crane and MBar is in West Oakville. Jeb gave both positive initial reviews.

Looking forward to pricing, quantities and tasting notes from Will

6 Likes

Fait-Main is also released next week…damn will be expensive

5 Likes

Myriad Portfolio Cabs next week as well. Looking for to purchasing both RM and Myriad next week.

2 Likes

I’ve bought MBar a few times from Round Pond (they call it Secret Garden) and looking forward to comparing the two. It is made by TRB and would imagine that is how they are working together on this project.

3 Likes

New sources since Herb Lamb burned in the Glass fire.

6 Likes

what vintages did round pond make this? im assuming they don’t anymore.
im really not a lover of oakville terraces so i think i may buy this one.

Still made. They own MBar Ranch:

3 Likes

Agreed I can already hear my Credit Card crying in the corner especially with the addition of Fait Main…I wonder if they all get in a room and plan to ruin us all at the same time :rofl:

Waiting on those release notes from @William_Segui!

4 Likes

I haven’t had the Oakville Terraces but am curious what you haven’t liked about it, Steve?

i’ve found the wines to come off overly green, heavy tobacco/menthol. just not my palate.
this goes back to the oakville terraces label. i haven’t opened any RM oakville terraces so i can’t speak for them- i may have some in the cellar, can’t remember :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add Carlisle to the 18th too.

5 Likes

I wear a lot of hats but Thomas still writes the release letter & tasting notes himself. As soon as I get them, I’ll be sure to post them here.

7 Likes

That’s funny. I was assuming it was next to Monte Bello in Santa Cruz Mtsa. Too many Vidovichs:

2 Likes

Maybe we want your tasting notes

3 Likes