2021 Cyber Monday Deals

CYBERSHIP

10% Off
Code - CYBER2021
Discount can be used sitewide, but won’t apply to items already on sale or that are “pre-arrival”. Applies to new orders only.

The dearth of deals this year is giving me a bad name.

I thought Grapes’ 25% off sale was a good opportunity to stock up on affordable Champagne and Chablis to have on hand for the holiday season. Some Brunello deals there also.

WineBid is having a Cyber Monday sale.

2015 Pontet-Canet for $102. 2015 Pape-Clement for $94. No buyer’s premium.

Are you sure you have the correct company. There is a Grapes Wine in Norwalk CT that has been problematic for many but I have never heard of issues with Grapes The Wine Company on North White Plains, NY.

sorry - duplicate

Yeah, went through the whole list and nada of interest.

Wine House, $40 for Clos Saint Jean VV 2019.

Any deals on shipping? [wow.gif]

Thanks for saving me time doing that. [cheers.gif]

K&L 15 Barton for 109

Zachys dc had 40% off a bunch of stuff. 2009 Dom, dujac, ramonet, roulot, sine quo non and gaja. Yah

I used it to grab some Collier and Pattes Loup at sharp pricing. Neither of those wines come to my market and the shipping is very reasonable. Daniel runs a great business, IMO.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t know about the sale until I saw this thread. Generally I get emails about all the sales, must have missed that one.

Just saw this. sorry. they emailed it out and it was on their banner on the website…