2018 Rivers-Marie Winter Release next Tuesday, Jan 16

Change has been made. Everything ships first week in March, weather permitting. – will

order in!! Can’t wait!! Love me some RM!!

Order in for some of everything. More limited allocation of Sonoma Coast than I expected.

Order in! Maxed out appellation wines and Summa regular/OV, and maintaining my vertical with a Silver Eagle. Would happily double my order of Sonoma Coast and Anderson Valley but the allocations were light.

Can’t wait - thanks Will and R-M team!

Left all the SVD’s. Only grabbed a couple of he anderson and SC. Not a big Pinot guy.

My wife has stated we need more white wine so I will holding off on Pinot and waiting for the chardonnays this year.

Has anyone tried the 16 SC or Anderson $30 wine? Thoughts

Has anyone tried the 16 SC or Anderson $30 wine? Thoughts

These wines are a ‘grab all I can’ wine.

Love their house style.

Grabbed a sneak peak over Thanksgiving, so I have been eagerly awaiting these!

If anyone is on the fence, go for it!

Will always order all I am offered for this one.

Grabbed some of all seven, and wishlisted a few more.

Only ordered the Bearwallow and Summa OV. It was easier than I thought since I simply have to start cutting back and it starts now.

Order in for lots and lots.

In for a half case: 2 Bearwallow, 2 Summa, 2 Summa OV. Thanks, Will.

Anyone know what their telecopier number is? Looking to send my order in old school.

My order is in. Mixed case since it’s my first time trying their pinots (love the cabs), looking forward to the shipment!

Kept it light, as much for budget as lack of storage. Sonoma Coast, Summa, Summa Old. I’m sure I’ll regret passing on Occidental…

Sonoma Coast, Occidental, and Silver Eagle for me.

Order is in! looking forward to March

Since I am new to the list and don’t have much experience with them, other than an odd bottle someone has shared at a dinner, I grabbed two of each so I could start to see which I like the most. Well, except for the Eagle as I wasn’t keen on the riper comments so didn’t order any.