2017 SQN Eleven Confessions Estate Offering

Thanks for the correction Larry. There is a big difference between the central valley and the central coast.

I’m thinking of passing this year, too much wine buying lately. Anyone want mine?

I only got allocated about three years ago and was allocated that same as you. Will be interested to know what SQN says [scratch.gif]

I missed email and had to search for it after seeing this post. In for 1 Estate box and passing on the white.

I have been buying since the 2006 vintage and I was allocated two boxes and 6 whites. That has been my usual allocation for many years. I don’t wish for more cause I can barely afford what I get. If there is a problem with your allocation I wouldn’t hesitate to call them. They are very responsive.

Also I’ve never had my allocation disappear. They always say that the wines might sell out, but I’ve never missed out if I ordered within the allotted time.

Same here. The 2 box set and 6 whites. I hope I get my white wish list like usual.

I just emailed Amber to give up my slot. These wines no longer do it for me so that means another lucky person today!

Simple mistake fixed by Elaine and Amber. No harm no foul! [cheers.gif]

“I am a winemaker. Not a shepherd or a steward.”, Manfred has said. So, from that statement I gather that he’s not afraid to use the technologies at hand to make the best product he possibly can. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

Now, where did I leave my copy of “Postmodern Winemaking” by Smith again… [wink.gif]

Bukowski would have loved SQN but only after a good day at the track. [cheers.gif]

Given my current finances (pending divorce) I really couldn’t swallow the 6-pack (which was all or nothing), so it would’ve been nice to be able to buy a single Syrah or Grenache. I took two whites and look forward to them. I wonder how passing on the box set with affect my next offer (this is only my 2nd allocation).

I would put all my money on SQN and have them shipped after the divorce champagne.gif

An hour with my lawyer, or a bottle of SQN seems like an easy decision, but I’m in crunch time here and need to stay focused. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and there will be good wines down there. [truce.gif]

If you plan to resume taking your full allocation down the road, I would write to them and say that. I have skipped a couple of NOK buys. Both times I wrote and said I would order next round and my allocation wasn’t cut.

Feel your pain Dusty, been there before.

Apart from things like magnums or bigger bottles, do they ever grant for the main offering. I’ve never tried but if I wishes for an extra estate box could I get it? Has anyone been that lucky? I guess it’s a choice between rewarding loyal customers and opening it up the list to new buyers.

yes, I have been granted wish list requests for the main offer in the past

Same for me

Yes, I’ve had wish list items granted before. Typically your allocation can increase in the future as well to reflect this.
As always, you can reach out directly to them, nice people.

Send an email to your local wine buddies and offer to share at cost. You may be able to fill up a case that way.