2016 The Third Twin offer is out

LOL, data?

whatever

cheers

I caved

and aubert in a couple weeks

and then berserkerday

ohmeohmy

Easy pass for me, I’ll support the young Krankel.

First offer after a wait of 2 years. Seems a lot of folks are gun shy on this project at this price point. I’m in for this inaugural cuvee for this grape blend. Perhaps will get an offer for the 16 & 17 Graciano offer as well.

My issue was, I’m in for Graciano, but dont need more Mourvedre, we will see if that decision is mine or made for me by passing.

06B1E84D-2349-4B78-9627-1789B0E37EA8.jpeg
ECF56A24-5E7A-44E6-94C8-66D99B411962.jpeg
Just arrived. Big box that is darker brown then it looks in this picture

it is pretty impressive packaging, that’s for sure

Just got mine. So far, I have all of the Third Twin that’s been released. Not sure what do with it. I get enough SQN to actually drink a bottle once in a while, but the quantities here are
so small I’d hate to open a bottle and regret the timing. The oldest is the 14 Graciano, but CT notes say “wait.”

I opened a bottle the day after it arrived it was frickin’ insanely delicious. I may open another soon, despite the fact it is so young :slight_smile:

I also opened a bottle a few days ago and, wow, what a nice bottle of wine! No formal tasting note, but I’m very happy I have 4 left!

This is the first Third Twin that I’ve popped. Got the 5-pack as many others as my first offering. I think I spent 2 years on the waiting list.
Have had several SQNs and a few NOKs in the past.

This is great stuff. It is cool packaging - my daughter saw the OWC and asked if she could have it as a “treasure box” - so of course it is now filled with necklaces, doll accessories, etc. My wife has a love/hate relationship with it (the box, not the vino).

The wine itself is certainly on par with SQN for me, but has its own character. Obviously different grapes, but also just a different slant on things. Needed around 3 hours to really open up, but we loved it.

My first purchase, and will buy again.