2016 Saxum offering

The reviews are posted on the site now. Sounds like another good year for the James Berry.

I always add to my wishlist. If you are interested i can order some for whoever isn’t getting allocation? You have to pay cost plus tax and shipping to you from me. DM if interested

Allocations are up

My full allocation is up for grabs, at cost and shipped direct, pm for details

All in !

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Mine’s in!

Did you get a rocket block mag? I’d take first call on that!

Asked when I was there.
Got a “soon”, lol.

It was solid stuff out of barrel, as expected.

Took my Rocket Block Mag while the getting was good… will go back and decide on the rest. Likely to have leftovers for NYer. PM me

Ordered immediately to ensure getting the Rocket block mag!

Ugh. I’ve been bombarded today. But I forced myself to take it all. My Saxum stash is getting out of hand. I will have to drink more.

Ordered allocation plus wishlist mags of JBV and the Rocket

Is Downstream cuvee going to be released by Saxum? If not, where?

Looks like peeps were talking about that 5 posts up from yours

Or share more !!

See my MacDonald Pay it Forward Offline? You want to organize one for Saxum in New York? I will put up a Saxum magnum. Which one? Not sure because there are a couple of errors in my Saxum Mags on CT, but how about the 2008 or 2009 Bone Rock, assuming they are not both gone. About 10 years ago, we did Saxum v. The Field in NYC with Justin. That’s when I met Salil and had to pick him up off the floor. You could do that. IIRC, I brought a Pax 1.0. OR you could pick a specific winery. How about Alban vs. Saxum? or Next of Kyn?

PS - If you hadn’t noticed, this might be called a dare, or throwing down a gauntlet, or calling you out, or whatever. I prefer to refer to it as an invitation.

Jay

I love Saxum and Alban, i would love to accept your invitation !!

You bring several Saxums ill bring Albans

Just need to find another excuse for New York, maybe next time the Bears play there

How about Dec 1st ?

We play at the Giants on the Sunday

Hey everybody! Good to see all your familiar names up here chatting away!!!

First of all, thanks for the orders, we really appreciate them, that’s for sure.

And to answer Downstream questions… we are planning to keep it separate from Saxum, so in a month or two we should have the website and such complete, at that point we will send an email out to all our current list and our waiting list to sign up on this new list if interested. The wine will be released shortly after that in 3x.750L plus 1x1.5L in a fancy shmancy wood box. It’s a pretty cool wine, you can definitely tell Cambie crafted it!

Anyways… let me know if you have more questions, I’ll try and check back soon, but flying home from Spain today so might not get on until tomorrow.

Cheers everyone!!

As a loyal long time customer, I’m begging you. Please no first come first served mailing list sign up. I missed out on the 2005 Rocket Block because I got a call from the CEO of a bank 2 minutes before the offering and I still remember. Same story with the Next of Kyn mailing list. I was 10 minutes late and had to wait four years.

And I love Cambie wines. One of my best memories of my uncle, who passed away last year, was when I was in DC and he invited me to a wine dinner and it turned out to be Cambie pouring Clos St Jean. We sat there for hours with him drinking Deus ex Machina. A very funny guy.

Guess I still didn’t make the cut. Joined in 2013, so five years only.