2015 John Thomas Offer

Has anyone seen their 2015s land yet? Usually it’s the first to second week of November for us NorCal folks.

Nothing here in IL. Checking CellarTracker most are still pending…

Cheers,
JP

My check was cashed last week and the wine usually shows up about a week later, hopefully I will see it next week.

Nothing in Colorado. Check was cashed a few weeks back. Do you get a prior notification of shipment?

No. It just arrives.

If you have a registered account with the shipper (I can’t remember if he uses UPS or Fedex) you will get a standard notification of shipment from the shipping company. If you do not have an account, it will just arrive.

I just got my UPS email that my order is in transit to Texas.

Update: thought it was Thomas because it was 2 boxes (assumed it was my joe5pk), it turns out Vincent is in transit.

With all these warm vintages, shouldn’t there be some Acme sitting around somewhere?

Had a 98 a week ago and it was terrific

any news on the bottles? still waiting on them in NYC

Nothing yet here in Maine. It’s getting to a point that I’m kind of hoping he waits till the spring to ship if it doesn’t come this week. It’s below freezing most nights here.

Nothing here either. Mine usually arrives a week or so after the check is cashed so I am a little surprised it has not arrived. I really do not have storage space for it right now so I would be fine if it did not arrive until the spring.

Anyone in Washington State get their’s yet?

nope

No. In the other Thomas thread, someone posted a link from an Oregon retail offer indicating the retailer would not receive until end of November.

Really like the wines, but the lack of any delivery heads up always makes me nervous due to work and personal travel.

Data point from MN: mine showed up on Friday 12/1

Oh awesome…that means mine should arrive this week hopefully.

Arriving in North Carolina early this week.

God I hate shipping season I have no room :wink:

My Thomas arrived safely in SC today.