2014 Myriad -Open

Nah, each time you visit and don’t purchase your allocation automatically shrinks by 1/2. [wink.gif]

Ouch!

5 Napa Cabs (one to give away to a friend who hasn’t experience Myriad yet!)
2 Three Twins
2 GIII

Can’t wait!!

Woah, that’s some serious privacy violation. :wink:

I read on here somewhere that’s how to get the winery to call you. [stirthepothal.gif]

I logged in again and noticed my allocation of GIII dropped from 12 to 9. Formula must be off for the GIII.

In for 3 GIII, 3 Three Twins, and a case of Napa Cabs before my allocation disappears.

Went for 6 of the Napa Cabs, 4 Georges, and 3 Three Kings.

G III 3lt S.O. ?

I see the same. It was available yesterday.

Thanks for posting about reduced “allocations”. Both Three Twins and GIII were reduced for me. Pushed me to get my order in.

I love watching you guys who wait to make your purchase. You know, mike sent out an alert email a while back for “save the date”. Plenty of time to figure out exactly what you wanted. Just saying.

And some people know when their credit card cycle closes and like to time large purchases . . . just sayin.

And trying to balance out mortgage, kids, household expenses, saving for college and retirement, allocation of discretionary income, etc. just sayin.

Ahhh… the benefits of being old and retired!!! :slight_smile:

[cheers.gif] Yup !

PS I scored a 3lt GIII on my first pass, with a Maggie & 6 of each . [cheers.gif]

My dear Sherri. Please tell me that you have at least 6+ mileage earning credit cards. [whistle.gif]

Only problem is that youll be dead by the time the 13 cabs mature !!!

Only kidding Bud, wish you a long happy life

I’m more worried that my taste buds will die before I do!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey, I resemble those remarks.

2 of each 750’s

Can’t wait to try them!

I have yet to try a Mike Smith cab, but I still have to pass.