2013 Schrader Offer

First time on the “main” list - I was offered 1 “Classic” Pack - Schrader CCS (1 btl.), Schrader LPV (2 btls.), and Schrader RBS (3 btls.)

I took it and waitlisted one…

Would’ve liked more…

This will be my fifth year of purchasing Schrader cabs and only got offered the Classic Pack. Wonder how long it will take to get an offer for the Cellar Pack and Mags?

Got the Dandy Pack and wishlisted the Classic… no mags offered for me…

Come on everybody, stop buying all of your wine, save some for us January offer folks! [thankyou.gif]

Order in! Got 1 'Classic ’ Pack and wishlisted 2 more. Here’s hoping it gets granted and here’s hoping it doesn’t get granted.

This.

Was allocated 2 Cellar packs, 2 Old Sparky mags, 1 colesworthy mag but can only wish list the classic pack. Will take everything offered, of course!

Ditto! [cheers.gif]

question, looks like lots of wish listing, when do they let folks know if they are getting their wish?

Once they pull the dart out of your name on the board and stop laughing. :slight_smile:

so not a long wait then :slight_smile:

Still waiting for offer :frowning:

Was only offered Classic pack and will wish list. :stuck_out_tongue:

Going by last year’s emails, two weeks.

I wish there was an option to forego the wood crates. Shipping is ridiculously expensive ($252 for 3 day fed ex for my order) and I really am running out of storage space so I unpack the bottles from the crates since they take up way too much room.

Did anyone else get allocated the “Super” pack?

Sherri, agreed on the wood cases. Worst part is I actually dig the way they look. Otoh, the ever-diminishing floorspace in my cellar certainly does not.

Is the “pack” you get usually the same from year to year? I made the list last year with 2x “Gorgeous” (2x RBS, 2x LPV) and curious whether I will get the same vineyards, the same pack name, or something completely different?

Likely something similar but not necessarily the same given the difference in yields between 2012 and 2013.

The makeup of the “packs” changes from year to year.
I got the Super this year and a Sparky.
I have been on the list since the 06 vintage and this is my first Sparky.

What comprised the “Super” pack?