2013 Schrader Offer

My offer is for the ‘Classic’ pack: 1 bottle CCS, 2 bottles LPV and 3 bottles RBS.
Offer opens tomorrow (12/2) and is reserved until 12/12/14.

Looks like neither the Classic or the Dandy have the regular Tokalon bottling wonder if they are adding that to Old Sparky.Funny have not seen any mention of the GIII either. Wonder what they will do with both of those.

For the 2nd year in a row, my 5th total offering (3 in January and now 2 in December), I was offered the “Dandy” 6-Pack with the option to wish list a “Classic” 6-pack which is an automatic. I am curious if anyone has any thought as to when I would get a shot at Sparky?

What are the prices on the different packs?

TIA

Same $175/bottle…$1,050/6.

what time is go live?

This thing called wine really is an addiction you cannot really get a hold of. Something always knocking.

so parker has only done barrel samples so far, so maybe they blended the whole production of those into the sparky?

why would they do that tho? Wonder if it’s just being limited to the cellar pack

I received an allocation of two “Cellar” Packs: Original BTK, CCS, GIII, LPV, RBS and T6. Additionally was allocated two Old Sparkys. Love that the prices held at $175/750 and $400/sparky. Wish list options for more Sparkys and “Classic” Packs (1 CCS, 2 LPV and 3 RBS).

“Super” Pack and a Sparky for me with the option to wishlist an additional Sparky (which I will) and a “Classic” Pack (which I might).
Super Pack is 1 each Schrader, CCS, LPV, T6 and 2 RBS

I have bought back to the 2009 vintage. I asked them about Sparky, which I have never been offered, and they said that it was very limited based upon their assessment of the best barrels, as well as whether everyone stayed on the list, so they could not predict when I might get the little devil. At least they were nice about it and responded quickly.

Didn’t get the offer yet. Stupid snail mail.

Any idea if the Sparky is first come?

Received Dandy 6 pack with an option to buy the Classic 6 pack.

I think it says the allocations, Sparky included, are reserved to some certain date…So, no, justin, though I could be corrected here any second.

I was taught all things in moderation, including moderation. I think this thing of ours falls into the latter category.

I wasn’t privy to the USPS jump on this, but when the offer opens tomorrow, I’ll take it all down, regardless of what is offered.

For me, the allocations are the same and does not show any drop even though it has been said that yields were down. That’s a lot of cabbage for wine that doesn’t show up for a year (10-11 months to be exact) and that I drink only once in a while. However, hard to pass up given the barrel scores.

It’s up :slight_smile:

Just ordered. All-in on Cellar Pack (2), Colesworthy Mag (1 + wish1), Old Sparky (2 + wish 2) and Classic Pack (wish2).

Same here. Damn that one stings but easiest purchase of the year for me.