• Provenance – Received as gift from my step father, an avowed Francophile. He bought this bottle in France on one of his many trips abroad.
• Storage – Stored in appropriate conditions since brought back from France.
• Bottle fill – Top shoulder.
• Appears to be the original bottle capsule and label.
• Bottle seals on front.
• ABV – 40
• No evidence of seepage
Couldn’t find this one on wine-searcher.
Extrapolated a price between the 1900 - $3,499.00 and the 1921 - $2,299.00
• Selling @ $2,400.00 / bottle.
Free shipping to any continental US address
The shipping materials: box, peanuts, and bubble wrap are my cost as is the shipping.
Alaska and Hawaii will ship at 50% of retail shipping price.
Shipping & Logistics:
I use and prefer UPS, but will defer to FedEx if you like.
If you have a shipping label you want to send me, even better.
Once I get your “Ship to Address”, I’ll send you an email update with the carrier tracking number.
I ship only in the beginning of the week – Monday, not Thursday or Friday so the item doesn’t sit in the truck over the weekend.
I am flexible here.
I have and prefer PayPal.
However I want to be sensitive to the economics as there are costs associated here.
If PayPal use the “Friends and Families” option to avoid the transaction the charge and it allows me to receive the full amount.
Bank money order / Cashier’s check is fine. Clears in 1-3 days after receipt.
Personal check is fine. It usually clears in 3-5 days after I receive it. I have Chase, and they’re fast.