'16 MacD ship date

To Iowa, mine just shipped. Of course, we were just snowed on last night. No weather issues here.

Seattle: arrives Thursday.

Sherri,
Mine are on weather hold.

Mine shipped to South Carolina yesterday.

Got a shipping notice last night and I think I was upgraded to 2 day. If so, another example of the great CS from this producer!

Got an email today that shipping is delayed due to power outages and fires.
This after an email yesterday saying it was being sent yesterday.

I got a shipping notice last night and this morning I got a wine order delay notice.

Due to PGE power outages and wild fires in CA, your order has not shipped as scheduled. An email will be sent with an update once your order leaves our facility.

We appreciate your patience and understanding, during this unfortunate circumstance.

Team VinFillment

Order Number: 5110

Ship Via: FedEx Home Delivery®

Shouldn’t be long until one hits the auction circuit. I wonder what the “Hammer price” will be?

I just got denied my shipment until further notice.

Well a single bottle of 2015 just went for $320 plus fees and taxes on a Zachys auction.

That’s a steal. Anyone flipping these wines hasn’t actually tried them, or has a terrible palate.

“Denied?”

Then you should protest or demand a refund.

[rofl.gif]

Add 24% for buyers premium and 7% sales tax puts this up to $425 all in.

Check that, delayed until power comes back on per email.

On another note, how long until Alex and Graeme tell Constellation to fuck off and they start bottling those grapes that they are sending across the road?

About two hours after I posted this I received a delayed shipping notification.

How much would production increase if this were to happen?

I openly root for MacDonald, so I hope they can do that.

Max potential production is around 1000 cases but wouldn’t expect them to do that anytime soon. They appreciate the value of a diversified portfolio with a well heeled partner.

We took delivery yesterday.