15 for 15. Wilde Farm Donnelly Creek Pinot Noir discount

Friends,

First a heartfelt thank you for your amazing support of Wilde Farm in our maiden vintage. Not really knowing what to expect but firm in our commitment to making the best wine we knew how, Pax and I bottled the 2012 vintage knowing that if nothing else the product spoke for itself. A mere 7 months later, we are down to our last 15 cases of Pinot Noir, with the Heritage, Chardonnay and 2013 Rosè all sold out. To celebrate, I am offering the original Friends & Family offer to all Berserkers:

15% off off the last 15 cases of Wilde Farm Donnelly Creek Pinot Noir- with free ground shipping included in case quantities or more (we can and will hold for cooler weather if your area is already too warm to ship). Simply go to http://www.wildefarmwines.com and use promotional code BBuys at checkout to get the 15% - the free shipping will be processed automatically.

For those not familiar with Wilde Farm Donnelly Creek Pinot Noir, following are the reviews of a few noteworthy critics, including our own Doug Wilder:

Antonio Galloni Vinous Media: Donnelly Creek Pinot Noir: The 2012 Pinot Noir Donnelly Creek Vineyard, from a site in Anderson Valley, is a drop-dead gorgeous beauty. Dark red berries, plums, cinnamon, licorice and wild flowers jump from the glass. The 2012 is rich, racy and beautiful to the core. Savory notes from the 25% whole clusters add lift to balance the racy, voluptuous finish. This is a fabulous showing from Wilde Farm. Drinking Window: 2014-2020 Score: 94 pts.

Steve Tanzer, IWC: Vivid red. Intense spice- and mineral-accented red berry, cherry and floral pastille aromas show excellent clarity and a hint of anise. Silky, sweet and expansive, offering vibrant raspberry and spicecake flavors that deepen with air. Shows a suave, silky texture and finishes long and sharply focused, with sneaky tannins adding grip. 92 Points.

Doug Wilder, Purely Domestic Wine Review (PDWR): A nose of cranberry, graphite, red cherry, blueberry, strawberry and a whiff of honey. The palate is extraordinarily delicate with currant, strawberry, rose petal, mineral and subtle spice. The main allure of this wine is the texture - a silky yet tactile structure that weaves its way through all parts. This is one of those wines I find hard to put down, and as evidence, it is the only one of the three samples that is now empty. Drink 2013 - 2025. 93 Points.

Again many thanks to all of you that have made Wilde Farm a success already! I look forward to introducing you to the 2013 vintage in the late fall. Cheers! Loren