Need help for Minneapolis

I am going to be in Minneapolis this summer for a rpofessional conference. We will be staying the the Hyatt. We need some help to pick out a restaurant. There is a BBQ place close by to the Hyatt but we decided that it would not be one that everyone would be happy with (we have a few vegetarians in the group). So, any suggestions for a place that:

\

1. can accomodate a larger group-12-15 people

\
  2. is nice but fairly casual. We want something better than TGI Fridays, but not Per Se either, as some of the people aren’t exactly rolling in cash

\
  3. Close-ish to the hyatt would be nice

\
  4. Corkage and wine lists are not neccassary, but if they allow BYOB, I will be bringing wine.

TIA

Bob, why don’t you PM Brad England, Steve Sigmond (sp?) and some of the other guys in that group…they were very helpful to me when I visited 2 years ago.

If you can ask twice, I can answer twice. :slight_smile: (see another place on the web)

The Oceanaire is in the same complex (if I have my hotels right) and they have a room that we use for wine dinners that would work for your group.

Again, others will chime in…I hope.

Mark

Thanks Mark and Paul. I appreciate teh help, and already have several good leads.

We are a small, local mental health charity, so our budget is so tiny you can barely make it out even with a magnifying glass. [training.gif] But we have identified some likely spots.