OC Offline--Larry Schaffer And 2007 Terceros + Grenache Theme...7/26 @ 1PM--Our Place

As we did with Adam’s wines and Novy last month, let’s do another similar styled event. This time, we will have Larry Schaffer down, along with all of his 2007 wines.

Many of you have met Larry before, as he has attended a number of the events here at our place. So, let’s taste Larry’s 2007s with him. In addition, Larry and I would like the side theme to be ‘anything Grenache’. meaning that you need to bring a grenache wine (or one that is predominantly Grenacne) to help build around Tercero.

Time will be 1PM, we will BBQ and do side dishes, as we did with Novy. Thus, bring whatever you want to BBQ and one side dish to share with the group.

I want to limit this event to 20 people so sign up if you would like to attend. Look forward to hanging out with you and Mr Schaffer. [thankyou.gif]

Ron H–2
Sean K–1
Caplans–2
Paul B–2
Christles–2
Rick K–1
Phil C–1
Wet Rock–1
The Hage–1
Chris W–1
Glenn–1
Frayer–1
Josh P–1
The Band Leader, Godfather of Soul–1
Mr Tercero–1
Leslie–1
E2A–1
Dietz–1
FM3–1
Robin–1
Silk–2
Paul and Buckles–2
Sarah–1

Curses! I’ll be in Japan then!

day before the bar. boo. August 2nd? hehehe. Have fun!

Pencil me in for this one. Maybe I’ll bring something from the Languedoc to torture everyone with. [diablo.gif]

Japan? The bar? Like, whatever. blahblah
Cris, you’re in.

I there.

J

Frank, pencil in Dana and myself. Good times whenever Larry is around. [thumbs-up.gif]

One of these day, the California events will coincide with one of my trade shows.
Allow me to recommend a good Grenache… http://www.tercerowines.com/wine-info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [welldone.gif]

I am in

Please count me in. [dance-clap.gif]

Sorry - we will be at the Angels game that afternoon, which is a shame as I like Grenache, al lot. Larry’s Rosé was excellent at the our Anaheim Bordeaux night. Almost WOTN. pileon

Sounds good. Sign me up.

Glenn

My family and I are in the OC in July, and I’d love to come.

It would be great to meet Larry and put some faces with their avatars!

Larry is a great guy and a talented winemaker. He was very kind to me when I visited him at his winery so I look forward to seeing him again. Count me in.

Uncle B

I would have loved to make this, but Daisy will be in town, and I’m already subjecting her to another wine dinner that night, so I shan’t push it. :wink: I know y’all will have a great time. Kudos to Larry for a great stable of wines.

All of youze are in. I need to tick and tie both threads and see what we got but we should be close to 20 now.

As I said on the other thread, I ordered a 2000 Janasse Chaupin…if it doesn’t show for the offline, then I’ll throw in my 2005 Saxum Rocket Block. maybe someone can bring an Alban grenache if someone out there has one.

FWIW, if you need a grenache, check out Wine Ex. They seem to have a good supply, including CdP and such. We’re doing gray-natch for the Lar. [thumbs-up.gif]

Ahora, aqui es la lista:

Ron H–2
Sean K–1
Caplans–2
Nicola–2
Paul B–2
Christles–2
Rick K–1
Phil C–1
Wet Rock–1
The Hage–1
Stonekings–2
Chris W–1
Glenn–1
Frayer–1
Josh P–1
The Band Leader, Godfather of Soul–1
Mr Tercero–1
FM3–1

We be full! Good work y’all. flirtysmile

I’m late to the party anyway, but if this were a week later, I’d be all over it… Have fun guys…

I never thought I’d ever say this, but can I please be Cris W? I know there’s a lot of us!! grouphug

Oops, Chris. Corrected.