Free NCAA logo golf merchandise!

Any golfers out there that are alums/fans of the following NCAA schools? I have some golf merchandise left over that I donated to the Streetlights charity golf tournament that I’m giving away as I’d rather not store it.

Updated - Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Clemson, Colorado, Duke, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Loiusville, LSU, Maryland, New Mexico, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Purdue, San Diego St., Stanford, Syracuse, Texas, USC, Washington and Wisconsin items are spoken for.

I still have items for: Georgia Tech, Memphis, North Dakota, Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, Wake Forest and Washington St! (updated 6/29/7:42pm)

All merchandise is new and in original packaging.

I know - I’ve gone berserkers! If your conscious gets the better of you, you can always make a small donation to Streetlights to soothe your soul - I’ll provide the address when I deliver the goods!

I’d love to help out a worthy cause and pimp my school: U of Ariz. The problem is family members have bestowed many a UA golf-themed gift upon me. Can you list what kinds of stuff you have? Feel free to PM me if you’d like.

Put me down for Fresno State:)

I have the following Wildcat items:

Bag Watch
Umbrella
Mallet Putter Cover

Mark! Please put me down for UCLA. Thank you so much!

No problem - a couple UCLA Bag Watches are yours!

University of Texas please!

Wilhite beat you to my last UT item! Sorry!

Hey, no worries…what did I expect for free? [rofl.gif]

Thank you Mark.

Whatcha got for USC?

What?? No Cal??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kiddin!!

Just so you’ll feel at home I found this pic of some guys I used to see right by Sather Gate.

Wait…is that me in the background???

For USC there is quite a few NCAA violations for cheating, so other than that, you gets nada. [1928_middle_finger.gif]

That Rick Neuheisel’s a real genius, isn’t he? [rofl.gif]

IMAGE FAIL. Although not as bad a fail as Tim Floyd… [emot-pwn.gif]

That’s funny. I see it just fine.

Umbrella, Mascot “TT” Driver cover, cart towel, bag towel, Mallet putter cover