BerserkerDay IX Master Thread/FAQ - Records set!!! Over $500,000 in wine/wine related goods sold!

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time.
Andrew Morris
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

BerserkerDay IX Master Thread/FAQ (Please Read) ALL OFFERS POSTED, AUCTIONS LIVE!

#251 Post by Andrew Morris » February 4th, 2018, 2:41 pm

Randy,

Briceland is proud to have contributed to your ROTY award, and I think we helped out with Mike E's Champ award last year.

In case anyone searches, I like to spell our name Briceland, not Bryceland.
RKatz wrote:1st BD for me! [dance-clap.gif] Subscribed this year, but missed the preview due to work/party. Likely a good thing.

Bryceland-24 What was I thinking!?
Cabot -12
Wilde Farm-8
Ladd-6
Liquid farm-6
Smith-Madrone-6
Arcadian-6

Damn. That makes 68, not to mention the 15 I also ordered from JJB with nice specials...
Already have some GG's and didn't get a chance to look at the steaks. Maybe next time.

Only redeeming factor is it looks like I unintentionally bested MikeE who I can wholeheartedly blame for this.
He better come over to help me cull to make room before these start arriving in the spring!

RK
Andrew Morris

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

BerserkerDay IX Master Thread/FAQ - Records set!!! Over $500,000 in wine/wine related goods sold!

#252 Post by Todd F r e n c h » February 5th, 2018, 8:48 am

Ok, here's probably as close as I'll get, though we should have at least 80 votes in total, so you numbers experts can extrapolate from this data, perhaps adding another 10 ish of the most 'average' vote numbers.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 8.44.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 8.44.44 AM.png (89.21 KiB) Viewed 269 times
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#253 Post by Todd F r e n c h » February 8th, 2018, 8:41 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:Ok, here's probably as close as I'll get, though we should have at least 80 votes in total, so you numbers experts can extrapolate from this data, perhaps adding another 10 ish of the most 'average' vote numbers.
Bump - how about it, numbers gurus? Any good analysis?
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Return to “BerserkerDay IX (January 27, 2018 - it was a doozy!)”