It's Friday, 02/06/2007...What Are You Eating This Weekend?

Tonight–Dinner with the Boyz. I think it involves a pork belly.

Tomorrow–I am flying solo, so who knows.

Sunday–TBD

Wouldn’t you rather have a root canal?

That’s what I was thinking

Agreed…just no desire to do it at Stonebriar.

Yeah, it’s weird how girls just LOVE this place - that’s got to be why they stay in business. I don’t know what it is, as the food all sucks, but you can’t keep women from going there as their first choice every time.

Tru dat.

It’s almost 2am here. I just got back from an 8 course dinner by a young chef who works at Taillevent (I believe I posted on another dinner by him I had a couple of weeks ago). Had 5 different wines with the meal. Will post on the food and wine in a day or two, I’m getting sleepy.

I have no idea but some sort of carcass will be consumed… Perhaps cooked on cast iron.

Maybe pick up a skirt steak…

still in the decision making process.

hmmm… pulled pork might be good but that takes 12 hours to make…

Tonight - rock shrimp in a TBD sauce on pasta.

Tomorrow - unsure

Sunday - A tasting of 1999 Volnays with Casa del Vino at El Norteño in Albuquerque

Tonight is a Cambodian themed menu with Ed Kurtzman, Michelle, Tina and Traci…

Tomorrow - no idea

Sunday - Traci mentioned pork shoulder…

Because of Melissa and Pobega posting photos of that homemade pizza, I’m probably going to be making that tonight!!

Wow, so much planning! I guess I still live by my old ways of waiting till all offers are in - and choosing the best.

However, in my dreamlife I have the time to sit and plan a once a week dinner party with all my favorite people.

Can’t wait!

Hmmm, lets see.

I just had some instant coco here at the club lounge.

Probably will be some trail mix once I hit DEN.

Running a 100 temp right now. So, I guess I will have a chance to break the new toaster in during the weekend.

The glam life of travel! [whistle2.gif]

Feel better Leslie. TWS (traveling while sick) is at least 7x worse than being sick at home. :frowning:

Maybe there is something to your girls love it theory. While it’s not my first choice, when I get to the 'burbs, I love this place. They have a spicy chicken with cashews dish that I get every time I go. That’s less than once a year, but I think of the place fondly. Wonder why that is.

Must be the estrogen powder they sprinkle on everything…

Tonight - http://www.philipsarena.com/content/view.aspx?CID=e229701e-17ca-48bc-923c-3fffaf620f17&MnLevel=5|4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tomorrow - http://www.philipsarena.com/content/view.aspx?CID=e229701e-17ca-48bc-923c-3fffaf620f17&MnLevel=5|4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sunday - ?

You only accept offers? You dont make offers to your friends and other potentially interesting people?
[shrug.gif]

We have a weekly habit of pizza.
It was a total find when we discovered that the little hole in the wall pizza joint 3 blocks from us made the best pie in town and possibly the best I’ve had in Jersey in many a year.

The standard pie for us is sauteed broccoli rabe and garlic. I judge pie by 3 catagories: crust, sauce, and quality of toppings. This place make a crust more than good enough to eat on it’s own.

Enough of that.

Tonight I work late, so the ladyfish is on her own.

Sunday will be warm here, so I will be grilling fish, hopefully tuna if Weggies has loin that I find satisfactory.

Tonight’s dinner will be Spanish-style lamb stew with rice. We’ll probably drink a Rioja or Priorat.