paging Cheryl Mills.........Your dessert is here!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/18/dining/182drex.html?ref=dining" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Follow the Ladyburger with these.

I betcha five bucks that Bowden wants some.

So, so wrong. We have a local place, Voodoo Doughnuts, that’s famous for this:

I love me some good bacon, but not for dessert.

How 'bout this:

http://www.saveur.com/food/classic-recipes/billionaires-bacon-51877.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bacon candy anyone?

What is the deal with everyone trying to out-bacon the next guy? It’s like a new national passtime.

Stink, have you tried it? THREE different friends have sent me recipes for candied bacon, and I just can’t bring myself to try it.

less greenhouse gasses than beef?

[dontknow.gif]

Mark - the cupcakes would be destroyed by the oatmeal, but otherwise seem tasty. Maybe I’ll bring some Bacon Candy to FF and we can decide if it is yummy or not? I’m going to vote now. “Yummy”

WOW! A Maple Bar AND Bacon.Now That’s just bitchin’.

Actually…I don’t like oatmeal.

So Mark, what are you going to buy with the $5 that Tex owes you? [highfive.gif]

I don’t cook a whole lot of bacon these days as I would be cooking for one. The brown sugar aspect of that doesn’t really appeal to me so much. I’m more about the smoke and the texture and cut. Rashers baby, rashers!!!

Saw these in Wegman’s yesterday

The trifecta:

1lb of bacon

maple syrup

ounce of ganja [big_boss.gif]

NEW? Grateful Palate used to have a bacon of the month club. Seriously. That was 2000???

Jordan…that pic looks like a kitchen counter [good.gif]

Had the Vosges last year for Valentine’s. Good, not great. Too much chocolate, not enough bacon. [nea.gif]

Show this to Zoe for Valentines '10.

Actually, SHE bought it for us at the Vosges boutique here in NYC.

Back when Danny Phillips was just starting the Grateful Palate, he lived across the street from our store. At my suggestion we did a VERY special even three years in a row:

A Champagne and Bacon tasting at 10AM on New Years Day.

FANTASTIC!!!

PS: this trumps the Bacon Candy, no?

Candied Bacon Ice Cream recipe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;