Real men don't use Coravin

They just don’t.

Ooh it might be corked. Ooh I want to see how it’s progressing but I don’t want to open it. Ooh I read once that once you open a bottle it gets really bad on the second day even if you put it in the fridge.

Give me a freakin break.

Using the frat boy, Marlboro Man, football player or other common formulas for identifying a “real man,” would any wine geek be one in the first place, with or without a Coravin?

Guarantee that you don’t eat quiche and don’t make change? Then happy to oblige:

Pay to the Bearer: One Freakin Break.

Real men don’t drink wine. They drink Bourbon.

Wow, your a shallow dick!

I wonder who will be the first to consume a bottle coravined in one night !

That’s the beauty of the Coravin, if the wine is ready to drink, pop the cork and enjoy! If its not, you’ve tasted a phase of the wines life without committing to the whole bottle. Slip that bottle back in the cellar and taste again next year. Granted, the Coravin isn’t for everyone, but I sure do like what it’s providing me right now.

Agreed! We also finish the damn bottle.

Post of the week.

Drinking a great wine one glass a time, over time? By yourself?

Gimme a freaking break.

Real men huff the argon capsules and then bong the whole bottle down.

This thread made me laugh.

I laughed also about the dichotomy of me bashing Coravin in one thread last night while popping a Beaujolais for comfort food. Does that result in my Man-Card being revoked?

:wink:

Post of the week :slight_smile:

Real men aren’t afraid to drink Beaujolais. Or Rombauer Chardonnay in a fern bar. Or something with an animal on the label. Real men drink whatever they can get their hands on, and they drink all of it. All in the name of research.

Given that you’re a former leg-shaving bike racer, I take it this is a hypothetical question?

Clearly, Craig, you are incapable of comprehending the milliseconds saved in a 4-hour race by a sexy leg shave. At least the word “Man-Scaping” still has the word 'Man" in it! [thumbs-up.gif]

Not sure if serious…

Not serious. Original post serious for me personally. And I wouldn’t like a host pouring me a Coravinned glass of wine. Saving the rest of the bottle for better guests?

So if your host coravined a glass from a prestigious wine you would feel slighted? How about if he or she coravined from a vertical of a prestigious wines or a specific year across several producers? Does your objection relate to the amount of wine offered? Maybe I wouldn’t appreciate a single glass of a common everyday drinker but I think I would appreciate any of the above mentioned scenarios.

YOU have a “man card”. Real men don’t need a man card there wussy. [wink.gif]