Quivet 2011 Cabernet Release 7/9

I’m a buyer. Maybe just the Kenefick this year.

Anyone else buying?

Take a look… CLONYC 38 - Fun with Mike & Leah (Smith) II - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers
Start with the first post.

I’m in.

I’m drooling!!!

I’m in, but since this is the first year to buy, have to wait until the following week. Hoping the inventory will hold out.

I’m in. I have my outlook reminder set.

I’m fairly certain Mike holds on to some bottles even of the more limited productions for the general release.
So, if you’re quick, you’ll get it. [cheers.gif]

Placed my order. Really looking forward to tasting the 2011 Kenefick [cheers.gif]

Looks like ordering is open early. I am in for both cabs.

If you buy Myriad wines, are you in for Quivet? or do you have to sign up separately? slight confusion here.
i have no quivet offer, but did buy Myriad when it was offered earlier in the year?

Two separate sign ups.

I bought 2 of each cab and the Sauv. blanc. I left the same on the table for others…

apparently i have signed up already… just no buying history, so will wait for general release…
go easy folks :wink:

No email for me yet [head-bang.gif] [help.gif]

So I was a little impatient. Received my offer and bought a few and left a few.

I jumped the gun a bit since the ordering system seemed to be up :slight_smile: took all my Kenefick and a couple of the Pellet to sample.

Separate sign ups.

Seriously guys, slow down on the buying of Mike’s stuff…need to be able to access it myself :slight_smile:

Bought 4 of each, and asked for more. I’m trying to make Mike’s wines the #1 in my cellar.

I picked up a few, will be visiting with Mike then having lunch with Mike, Leah and the Hobels in two weeks. Hope to be trying most of his stuff and prob pick up more while there…

once they remember I’m on the list, I’ll get a hold of some [grin.gif] Encouraged by Mike’s thoughts on the wines, probably getting a half-case total, which for a Canadian is a lot!

Thanks, Virgil, wondered if the SB would be part of the release, will probably grab a bottle of it.

Harris, if you haven’t met Mike & Leah, you’re in for quite a treat.

kudos (as usual) to Mike—he responded to my email within the hour and made the necessary happen so I got my 6-pack of mixed–1 SB, 2 Kenefick, 3 Pellet. Will be very much looking forward to these.

Mark Y, if you’re shut out for some reason, not to worry—all you’ll have to do is win FF and get a tribute bottle from me. [stirthepothal.gif]
Mike

champagne.gif

Awesome… the champ is destined to repeat!
(although i wish people would send me the prior year winnings :wink:).