Obie.jpg
2019 Obie Riesling - sold out

Lanterna.jpg
2019 Lanterna Flame Tokay - just a few cases left

Hernan.jpg
2019 Hernan Mission

Luciades.jpg
2018 Luciades Tinta Caõ

The 2019 Riesling is sold out, but the 2020 Riesling is now released as part of my Fall Release and I think it’s even better than last year’s. All the 5 new and 1 old releases will start to ship next week. The 2019 Flame Tokay is running pretty low - just a few cases left and it’s not looking good for the 2020 vintage in barrels (which is a story for another time), so the FT might not be available in the 2020 vintage at all.

If you’re interested, but not signed up to the mailing list, just DM me and I can send you a link to the Fall Release wines which are not yet up on the webshop. The Fall Release has the 2020 Zweigelt, 2020 Syrah, 2020 Riesling, 2020 PicPoul and the original 2018 Milk Fed Marsanne is back (had a pallet without labels) and the 2018 Angelica. You can also find link to Fall Release via my bio on my Instagram.

I’m small, constantly on the brink financially and still trying to get my wines a broader audience, so hopefully you’ll grant me this bit of shameless self-plug. grouphug

12 Likes

Very cool, congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats on the ratings! Let me know if they ever touch soil in the province of Québec!

1 Like

Pricing seems favorable, thanks.

1 Like

Congrats Adam !

1 Like

I was perusing the new Gilman issue during the auction livestream this morning and noticed these - congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Nice to see. I have been enjoying following the story on IG.
Looking forward to trying some some way and some day.

1 Like

Nice work Adam, Congratulations!

1 Like

Love me some Ceritas!

(Congrats Adam) [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Thanks! Look forward to the Ceritas. It’s been awhile since I drank one last, might even have been pre-pandemic, but I have fond memories. One off the leanest and most primal Cabs I’ve had.

I need a party so I can open my Mission Mag from last Berserkerday.
[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Congrats! (I know the financial brink feeling! [wow.gif] )

1 Like

Good stuff, Adam. John’s opinion matters, even if it’s just for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Adam!

1 Like

Hey Adam, any chance you can ship to Georgia?

Congrats Adam!

Now, where did you score those overalls you were donning in your recent email? I need me some!!! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Thomas - adding CT and VT right now, MA after new year and then Georgia is next after that. Hoping by early spring!

Didn’t know Quinarelli made Santa Cruz Mountain Cab?

2 Likes

Way to go Adam! Love that Flame Tokay (among others).

1 Like