And it begins... AKA Berserker Day Deliveries

Cowan Cellars was the first on deck this year with the Italian Whites 6 pack. Thanks Jim and Diane, can’t wait to pop one!

Had Foursight in my hands 2 days after B-Day!
Tercero today.

I received my Jean Edwards, Bougetz, and Keller Estate today!!! (actually Bougetz was Friday but I cracked the box today!)

Got my hands on Bryan’s meat.

Just received “The Debate.”

Wow that was speedy!

Case of assorted '13 Patti Green Cellars Oregon PNs from Rob Panzer. Arrived this am
IMG_2539.JPG

Good one Brian. I’m expecting Lagier-Meredith tomorrow.

I’m digging this Keller Estate label. When I opened the box, I glanced and thought I saw ‘Cornas’, wondering when I ordered some recently.
IMG_1381.JPG
By the way, Ana, I added Casa to CellarTracker for you!

My Cellars 33 bottles are in route to the East Coast.

My only BD purchase, the bottles I ordered from Castelli, arrived today. Never had any of his wines so I am looking forward to trying them!

Gabrielglas Golds are clean now and in the storage area for a nice night out on the town. You really can never have enough of these. Thanks Chris!

So bummed…an order that was shipped from Tualatin, OR was delivered to my wine locker…but I have no clue which winery sent it and I won’t be able to see until this weekend.

#FirstWorldProblems

Yummmm. I’m not a big NY Strip guy but the marbling on these is outta control.
IMG_20160203_180322081.jpg

No concerns about shipping wine this time of year? I realize not a brutal weather winter and wine more resilient than people think but just curious your thoughts on the topic (from another East Coaster)

Well, just one data point, but lastbottle just send me wine from their marathon and it arrived last week in DC just fine.

Too much sharing. And you misspelled Brian.

My Longplays came today !

Should be in the mid-forties tomorrow at the shipping location according to my shipping compliance company. No worries at all.

Agreed. Weather in eastern PA is just fine. It was 60 degrees here yesterday.

Kaaaaapow!
image.jpeg