SQN email- No soup for me, again.

Another very nice email telling me I’m still not worthy. Oh well, maybe some day.

Dear Wine Lover~

Before all else, we want to thank you for your continued patience. We appreciate your ongoing interest and completely understand that the wait can be long and tiring. Please know that we are doing our best to offer you wine just as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you any of the wines from our upcoming release of the wonderful 2013 vintage. However, to keep you in the know, the wines to be released next spring are: our 2013 Syrah :male_sign: and 2013 Grenache :female_sign:.

Zippo for me too

it’s been so long since i signed up i don’t even remember I did it.

So true. Probably going on 5, maybe 6 years now? I really have no idea when I did and to be quite honest have really gotten over them despite really liking the unique style. Too much wine I can AFFORD and also BUY out there to get too hung up on them. Some day I guess…

No luck again. Just checked and was Feb 2007! Hope soon

Hope you guys also used a separate password for your SQN login.

They store their password in clear text and even print it out in the email as well…

No wine for me, either! [whistle.gif]

six years now for me…

Very grateful for those on this board that share…

flirtysmile

Scored another’s allocation. Otherwise zip for me too, autumn 05 sign-up I think.

wow glenn- autumn of 2005. looks like it is going to be a while…

I’m fairly certain that there are a number of WB’s with sign-up dates after 2005 that have been added to the list.

It is possibly autumn 06 but I’m pretty sure Oct/Nov 05 is right.

I signed up April 2006 and got my first allocation in August 2014.

At one point, they did a survey of the waiting list asking how many bottles you would like to purchase. I put the max and got on shortly after. I don’t recall when that was or if they ever did it again.

Im pretty sure I signed up in 2006…

drrooooollllll maybe the wait will soon be over!

It’s been about ten years on the wait list for me too

I have no idea when I signed up, but it was forever ago. The big question is when I do make the list, am I even going to want to buy?

Based on these dates, I should be enjoying my first shipment of SQN sometime in the mid-to-late '20s.

What a fantastic and fortunate business model - full allocations and a MASSIVE waiting list for over 10 years

I bet if you factor in the probable increase in folks joining the wait list each year over the last 10 years that wait list is even more dramatic…