SQN email- No soup for me, again.

10 years and counting…

Wow, I signed this year just to see how long it would take.

Good thing you can find more and more of these wines on CC and at retail . . . :slight_smile:

I’m surprised to hear that people are still waiting after 10 years. I am pretty sure my wait was ~8, and I just got added to the list last year (just bought my 3d offer)

I know what the aftermarket prices are like, does someone mind sharing the release price ballpark? I wonder how much these prices have gone up over some of these 6-7 year waits?
Wait 10 years then swallow your tongue

Last three years offering was $160 per plus tax and shipping for the grenache and syrah. The most recent estate (extended barrel age) spring offerings are most recently around $1400 per six pack IIRC.

I don’t have easy access to any years prior to that

Feb 2007 for me and still waiting

Prices haven’t gone up crazy. Ten years ago for the 2004 it was $115.

Yet would the list be as big today if they had followed in line with some of the big cults and jacked the prices up to $4-500 per bottle.

I’m wondering if a spot on the waiting list is something you can put in your will for your children…cause who knows when I’ll ever be added

I think I’m going to have my 7 year old join the wait list.

I seem to recall over the last 3 releases, people stating sign ups early to mid to late 2006. I’m late 2007, so I’m looking forward to someone saying they’ve broke the 2007 barrier.

I joined the waiting list on 12/01/2006 and received my first offer this past Spring so I had a 9+ year wait.

I signed up in February 2006 and got on last year. This was my 3rd offer.

On the other board, someone who signed up in September 2006 just received his first offer… (I’m May 2007, so a few more releases to go – hopefully)

Probably not. I assume a lot of people would have dropped off including me.

Shipping is $11 per to the east coast, so with NYS sales tax, I’m paying $184.68 each.

Anyone know when wish list judgement day is?

Any day now I would think…