Morris/Suckling on Burgundy

Actually a great video - useful, free of pretense, and informative.

The music is completely distracting…it should be background noise…but it’s almost on-par with their voices.

Completely agree. . . at first I thought someone was talking in the background, then I realized it was the damn music. Really kills the video.

Blade Runner meets Burgundy.

Yeah, the person who mixed this shouldn’t have a job. Just terrible.

Sheesh, it’s a worthwhile video, folks! Even when the video is good, the content helpful, people strive for negativity.

You’re right Todd, it is a good video. Berry, thx for posting.

Thanks. Enjoyed it. Suckling appears to be going to Donald Trumps stylist. For that matter, so does Morris.

That was weird to see Suckling without an ascot or scarf. His least annoying video ever.

I don’t know if Jasper is just huge or if Suckling is just short but he looks like a kid next to Jasper.

Jasper is pretty huge! Agree that the music was ridiculous. Fortunately, jasper is such an articulate speaker that it didn’t matter too much. He really should do more of this.

Not to drift, but does anyone have Jasper’s Burgundy book? Is it worth $80?

Yes …

No. Its worth a lot more than that.

That triphoppy music makes it pretty unlistenable.

Consider the Hong Kong source. When I was in China that type of music was ubiquitous.

It was an interesting conversation, but yes, the music was a bit intrusive.

Thanks for posting. Good video.

Side note: is that an 18L of Ducru Beaucaillou in the background? That sucker looks to be almost the same size as Suckling.

The music was almost as annoying as Suckling’s head-bobbing. He looked like one of those bobble-heads people put in their cars back in the 70s. And both of them went to the same hairstylist to see if they could get haircuts bad enough to get them on the L-Word. Too bad that series is over. Oh well.

Other than that, there wasn’t really anything new or revelatory in the video. But I’d rather listen to Morris, who seems to have some opinions based in experience, than to Suckling.