God I still love shipping season!!!

:slight_smile:

34 years and I still get a thrill of receiving new bottles!

Combo of thrill and fear for me. The fear part being where do I store them.

My better half comes home from Mexico tomorrow, she could care less about the wine/beer/liquor I receive - just get rid of the shipping boxes that are filling up the basement, the garage, the storage unit -

Recycling day tomorrow, sure hope they take all of this - it’s broken down to the core. And thank god most are using all cardboard shippers instead of styrofoam -

AND - I wish I had an outlet for the boxes, but no retailers in Minnesota use them (none of them do any internet business) -

Sunfish wines in saint Paul ships internet orders fwiw
(Phone typing sorry)

I know, it’s pathetic ain’t it.

I have a boatload of cases coming in to my office next week, secretary and mailroom guys forewarned!

My Kutch came today, nice to get those. I feel for you guys that don’t have easy access to get the shippers back into the system for re-use. I always take mine over to Envoyer so they can get re-used. Saves them some cost and the things get re-purposed.

Yeah, but…do you like drinking them? [bleh.gif]

In:
WineLibrary-Kelley Fox 3 Mirabai PN
Winebid- 1 2011 Arterberry Maresh Weber Vineyard Pinot Noir Weber and 3 2006 Macphail Pratt Pinot Noir
Patty Green Berserker bottle

inbound:
Kutch
Rasi
Kelley Fox 3x 2012 Momtazi PN
Sandler 8 bottles!!

Rasi…that’s right. Rachel was here with her wines during Falltacular a few weeks ago. She is making a little more of it with 2014, too. I think 2 barrels now versus one in 2013. Doubled production! Thanks for supporting her, Mike. [drinkers.gif]

Frank, great wine makes it easy.

True, and their “Big Huge Wine Tasting” is coming up soon…

It’s a ritual every spring…
My co-workers just shake their heads as I walk by with cartons.

In:
Maybach
Windy oaks
Cirq
Cosentino

It sure doesn’t get old…

I receive wine at my office which is convenient. Then I put most of it in the six pack carriers from groceries to take it home. That way the shipping boxes get left at the office. Easier to deal with at home from a wife standpoint snd nothing to put in the recycle bin.

Kutch on its way. Idlewild shipping soon. Still getting mailers,

I’m actually doing a presentation to them next week on Finger Lakes wines, I’ll ask if they need boxes. Still have quite a few to give away.

I know, Wind Gap came into email yesterday. oy.

And Enfield Wine Company today.

Just go ahead and write my name on the empty shippers before you take them to Envoyer.
[wink.gif]

I’m sensing some irony, but seriously, I just received a case of 1995 Lopez de Heredia Bosconia Gran Reserva from them (not available in Ohio, where I am) at a terrific price, well-packed and on time.

Survived last week putting everything away and paying the CC. But…I’m not sure what to do when the rest arrives.