Aubert Release Alert

Jan 12 allocations for previous buyers good for 24 hrs , then released to 1st come , first served. flirtysmile

Ned, have you seen any write ups on the 2013s? The 2012s are fantastic IMO.

anyone taking less than their full allocation please PM me.

Was there an email I missed?

I got the email dec 9 if that helps Gerald. My email said release was on Jan 13 though, didnt mention opening on the 12th for previous buyers. Ive bought for 2 years now so maybe i havent been on the list long enough. Really loved the 2012s! Definately all in for this release—already told my husband not to fall over when he looks at the cc statement.

bolded the info about the 12th…

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Our Spring 2015 wine allocations will be available on Tuesday, January 13th, 2015. Cards containing login information will be mailed the week prior, followed by an email notification on January 13th. Both notifications will include your User ID and Password needed for ordering on our secure website. You may access all allocations, tasting notes and ordering information at that time on our website. This release is for our seven 2013 Single-Vineyard Chardonnays and our 2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir.

Remember, all allocations are reserved on a first come, first served basis. > If you will be unavailable during the release, please contact the winery prior to January 12th to pre-order your allocation> .

If you have any questions, please contact Philip Gift, Retail and Guest Relations Manager, at 707.942.4333 or > philip@aubertwines.com> .

We appreciate and thank you for your interest in our wines.

Warmest regards,

Mark & Teresa Aubert

I believe that what Aubert is doing is splitting the list into two tiers. One tier has a guaranteed allocation for 24 hours, and then first come - first served. The second tier is only first come - first served. For this release Tier one will start on Jan 12th. Tier two will start on Jan. 13th

Thanks maria…for some reason it was in my junk mail.

That’s not how I read it; if you aren’t available on the 13th, call on the 12th and pre order. They are first come, first served.

planing to take it all so I guess I “might not be avail” on the 13th

I’m curious as well how the '13s match-up against the '12s. Have there been any barrel samples notes released yet?

Was this in an e-mail?

So…I was on this list during the formative years…but dropped off when I hit 30 plus lists and I had to make some decisions. Are they as good as they were? The early Laurens (03 _05) were some of the finest chards I ever drank. I’m back on the list…don’t care for the pinots…but am curious what people think who have a long history with the chards. Thanks

Better than ever !

Have any tasting notes been published yet? Interested how the 13’s will be.

Parker Gave the top 6 cuvees varying scores all 95 -100 ranges.

Yes.

Would someone mind posting the prices once the allocation opens? Just curious what they sell for on the list vs secondary market. Thanks.

They should be around 90 give or take.

2013 Ritchie 96-98 pts
2013 Lauren Estate 98-100 pts
2013 Larry Hyde & Sons 92-96 pts
2013 UV-SL 92-94 pts
2013 Eastside 98-100 pts
2013 CIX Estate 96-100 pts
2013 Sugar Shack Estate 95-97 pts