SQN offering is live!!

2012 Syrah “Sticks & Stones” $160
2012 Grenache “Sticks & Stones” $160
2013 Rosé “…And An Eight Track” $0.01
(As a liquid THANK YOU we would like to offer you this 2013 Rosé for 1 PENNY per bottle with the purchase of your full allocation of the 2012 Sticks & Stones)

Very, very cool! Who aside from Elaine and Manfred would generously give away their rosé for a penny a bottle? Can’t wait to try these new wines!

Two bottles of Rose no less!

Thanks for the heads up. Big allocations this year!

Thanks for the heads up Duncan, order placed. Very cool on the Rose! My avocation was the usual 6 & 6, did yours change Jim?

I get a case every year.

Anyone passing on the Rose please email me. I can paypay you the penny and even pick up the paypal fee!

:slight_smile:

Thanks to this thread(and a push from a FB friend) I went to my login-I made the list. I did sign up in June 2006.

Newbie allocation a generous 6/3, no Rose or Magnums.

Anyone passing I’m game to take theirs.

If anyone doesn’t want their rosé, pls let me know

Will take extras for those that can offer.

12, 12, 4 Rose and a Mag set here.

I get a postcard every year

I don’t even get the postcard!

No email yet, but logged in and my first offer of SQN of 6 Syrah and 3 Grenache, wish list of Rose and Mag.
Signed up in late 2006.

Wow, that’s a big allocation! How long have you been on the list?

10+ years

BTW, 6/6 and 2 Rose for me. It is perfect, as I would never want more than 6/6 anyway.

6(Syrah)/3/1 for me. I changed my title to “Ambassador” on my billing address. Apologies to Suzi

I don’t get postcards anymore, just emails ( I think they explained that before). . … a long sad email.

Order in!!