SQN offering is live!!

Same here - maybe one day!

6(Syrah)/3/1 for me also. No mags…

Midair and can’t remember my user ID and password.

I feel so special. I get the same allocation as that well known wine personality guy.

First offering!!! 6 Syrah/3 Grenache ; No Rose

Signed up in September 2006

WOO HOO!!!

champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

Wow! I got the same as a famous White Zinfandel drinker got!!!

Mine has changed over the years. Used to get more, plus large formats including 3 ltr’s. Stopped buying the stickies and Rose, and that all went away. Now back to 12/6/1 and mags. Last few years was generally 6/6. Saw that someone got 12/12. I would actually prefer more grenache over syrah, as I like the grenache a little more. Glad to have what I got, and not complaining in the least!

This one hurts the cc.

+1.

+2 - Had the 2009’s (Thrill of Stamp collecting and Turn the Whole Thing Upside Down) about 2 weeks ago and preferred the Grenache over the Syrah.

How much were the rose bottles that were on the wish list? Regular price, not the $.01 special thank you.

$50

Ping me, I can share some.

Ugh, I must have a long, sad wait ahead for me if '06 is now just getting off of the wait-list. PM me if anyone has any extra allocation.

Anyone know how to email them? I stopped getting post cards and no email because my email address changed since 2006 (when I signed up). I did enter my old email on their web site to reset password and that went through. I may have an allocation and don’t know it!!

Is the rose just bled off juice?

Click on “purchase” and you’ll find out if you have an allocation available.

Yep C, that’s all it is. Just bled off juice. That’s the whole enchilada, but at a penny still a fairly good QPR.

I don’t think anyone will pass at that price.

I got the letter offer in the mail the other day, and was entertained by the story behind the “Sticks and Stones” name of the upcoming release.

Bruce