What are you drinking this weekend?

Ordering in pizza tonight, so I’m thinking a 1990 Mount Veeder Reserve Cabernet.

Tomorrow night is a Spain tasting, so we have a couple Cavas, a Godello, Macabeo, Mencia, Monastrell and 3 Riojas lined-up.

Tonight is the continuation of a 2005 Olsen Ogden Until Vineyard Syrah from last night. Though we’ve risen to a balmy 57 degrees here (seems like months since we’ve seen that), so I may have to find a celebratory white to open.

Cheers

From what I hold to be true for tomorrow night

1985 Dom Perignon
2005-2007 Continuum
Other reds of this calibre

Weinberg’s opening a can of beanie weenies, so it looks like La Tache for him.

I though a Richeborg would be more fitting for Beanie Weenies…

Saturday will be Zinfandel, lots of Zinfandel [cheers.gif]

Nothing… [suicide.gif]

What…no water?

No, I don’t have gout. [cheers.gif]

That’s what got him in trouble in the first place!

Drinking Dehlingers…all weekend, all flavors.

+1

been fighting a cold for about a week now, last thing I had was a bottle 09 jadot bojo.

[help.gif]

I’m considering committing infanticide by opening an 08 Reynvaan “The Contender” tomorrow evening when we have steaks for dinner.

Maybe your wife will rub your tummy.

put a thing of vics vapor rub in her hand and that was the exact scene from last night!

[drinkers.gif]

Get well dude. I’d hate to think my last taste of wine would be Beaujolais!

[shock.gif] [stirthepothal.gif]

What is that chick doing to Zac? [neener.gif]

villages too

not even cru!

pileon

Tonight 2003 Karl Lawrence CS

Tonight we’ll try a 1997 Cosentino White Meritage, that we got from Al Lucero (at Maria’s on Wednesday), with catfish filets and broccoli flowerets. If it isn’t any good we’ll try another Sauvignon Blanc.

The rest of the weekend is still unplanned.

2007 Aubert Ritchie. Let’s see if I can learn to love Cali Chard again. :slight_smile: