Who's on untappd?

Hey Brian,

After you have searched for and not found your beer, near the bottom there will be a button that says “don’t see your beer?” Just follow that and there should be a way to add a beer, brewery, etc.

Hope all is well in Cyprus and you have found some good brews! [drinks.gif]

Hey guys, when I add a beer I want to rate it. I cannot for the life of me figure out where to rate the beers I am posting on in the pub.

Cheers,

Bud

Hey Bud,

When you go to check-in on a beer there should be a slider right below the notes field. It defaults to no rating but you can slide it anywhere from .5 stars to 5 stars. Also note the add a photo button to add a pic of your brew and also if you are drinking at a bar, brewery, pub, etc. you can add a location.

Cheers!

I owe you a beer.

Cheers,

Bud

I’m jailbreak1

Dustin, when I go check in a beer it shows five stars, I dont see any slider bar.
???

Cheers,

Bud

Hey Bud,

When you check-in to a beer you have already checked in before it will default to your previous rating but you should still be able to change it. If you are not seeing the slider for the star ranking you must not be on the check-in screen. You might just be on the beer info screen, make sure you hit the check-in button. Do not know what the problem could be if you are on the check-in screen and do not see the slider.

Hope this helps.

Or you’re on the older version, or not the mobile version. Are you using your phone?

No I am not, I’m on my Mac.

Cheers,

Bud

Hey Bud,

You might want to try it on your phone, they have apple and android apps and a web based app as well…

I joined last year but didn’t do anything with it. Decided to start using untappd and am Newk

My friend’s note on untappd:

Strongbow Cider
4.5 stars
“Cider counts”.

Anyone have issues with the location finder function? Can’t get it to fine me either by GPS or even the search function

Same here.

Your location services may be off. Go to Settings, then Privacy, then Location Services (make sure this feature is on), then make sure Untappd is on.

Doh! I wish there was a head smack emoticon. That’s exactly what the issue was. Didn’t even think to look at the location services because on most other apps, when you search for a location using a typing function, it doesn’t require the use of GPS.

Thanks John! [cheers.gif]

Bump for people that haven’t seen this yet or don’t know about Untappd. Post your username here. Come join us!

master list in OP, maybe?

I’m jailbreak1

brandsteve