Three bottles of this in one week . . . . [starts with Donnhoff]

The only 2013 Prum I have is WS Auslese, and it all went to offsite storage.

Those wines are all so different in style from Donnhoff that I don’t much compare them, but I’ll play anyway. I haven’t had any Muller 2012s, and not enough Lauer to say. I had a JJ Prum Himmelreich Kabinett last night and have had several other '12s over the past year or so. I think in general that the Donnhoffs are drinking better right now. There might be more potential in some of the Prums, there probably is in the Auslese bottlings (no experience with higher Pradikats), but I think the Donnhoffs will hold their own in the medium term and continue to drink better for my taste for several years. Willi Schaefer’s wines are so pretty. I have enjoyed some of those just as much as Donnhoff’s, but I wouldn’t say they’ve been better. I am very happy to drink both. As far as those 3 producers, I think all of their 2012s that I’ve tasted have been really excellent. I am a huge fan of this vintage in general, and those are some of my favorite producers.

Huge fan of 2012 here as well Doug. '12 marks my largest purchases since the legendary boatloads of 2001 I bought.

Wife and I cracked another Riesling tonight, the 2013 Willi Schaefer Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett. I would have guessed a Spatlese. A very rich, powerful, gorgeous wine. Major wow.

Glad I read this post Pat. I picked up a 2011 and it was really nice juice. But too bad about the price around here though. $30 compared to under $20. For me, that’s out of house wine price territory.

Love this type of off dry Riesling. Minerals. Petrol. Fruit. Dry but sweet. Thirst quenching. Juicy. Would love to get a couple of cases of this at half price.

Dang I need to find me some of that!

Shoot. The Selbach Oster Uralte Reben Feinherb isn’t even $30 here. $26.99 before discount. Sadly at a MA shop that cannot ship out of state. $30 for the halbtrocken is way out of line.

I am not sure Robert really knows what they are either neener