Sour beer offline May 20th (IN LA) 7PM AT ELITE

Eric, perfect since I owe you $60.

LOL, forgot about that. I’ll bring the Bubbles with me. Two birds with one stone.

Done! Peter is in. Got de garde imperial fruited bu Peter??

Uhh yes Peter, Hommage please! That beer is insane.

Charlie, Sorry all my de Garde somehow disappeared over spring break. But I didn’t have that one anyway.

I will be bringing some Crooked Stave. After my recent shipment, I have some rare tap room only bottles i’ll bring.

HommAge fosho

Ok, I’ll bring Hommage and can also bring the Oude Geuze. This way we have some classics for comparison.

I’m in! How can I say no to Hommage, Kiwi Herman, and CS? I’ll bring de Garde The Lucy and another gem or two.

Feel free to bring the DDG too, Pete. :wink:

And they will destroy the competition. Guaranteed.

Really? Cuz I’m also bringing Fou. :wink:

I got DDG covered. Damn now a Fou Foune? Always wanted to compare some domestic stone fruit sours with the Fou. Oh yea also forgot about Rare Barrel.

So many options, how many bottles is too many to bring? [scratch.gif]

Fou counts as a classic. Seeing as how that’s on the table, I could bring a 2013 Cascade Apricot if I attend, even though it probably wouldn’t have been the beer I was going to bring. It would be fun to compare the best American apricot sour to the Fou.

Fred’s contribution will be an ensorcelled + something from jester king. So if you’re gonna bring another rare barrel, just not the ensorcelled :smiley:. I’ll also bring an extra from RB as well.

You’re bringing Alpine Chez monus!? Thank you! flirtysmile

I haven’t had any of Alpine’s sours, so I suppose the possibility is out there …

That said, their apricot sour would have to be as good as their Nelson IPA to beat Cascade’s apricot. You know where I stand on Alpine, so it should come as no surprise to you to hear that I’m very skeptical that I would prefer their sour apricot over Cascade’s.

Posted in Offline thread as well.

I’ll bring the following:

Nightmare on Brett (Whiskey Barrel Aged)
Petite Sour (Aged in Oak w/ Hibiscus & Cinnamon)

Theo here. Will bring 2 bottles - Jester King, maybe DeGarde, Highland Park Brewing, or Rare Barrel depending on what might be missing from the lineup and if I make it to SF next month.

speaking of Highland Park Brewing, i’ll be bringing some of their new releases, uncontrollable Saison and cherry spazz as extras for everyone to try. Never had them before, curious how they hold up

We are all booked. We currently have 14 ppl so we’re going to do two tables. So if others add on we will have space for them as well!