SoCal Beer Bottle Share next week?

thx everyone for bringing so many great beers, thx joe for all the rare stuff!

Heady/Sosus/3xsunshine were my favorites fosho.

Peter, i have your wine bag thingy, honeys kettle offline! ;D

Charlie, Thanks! I just remembered as we were parking at home. Funny thing is that it has a way of being forgotten (by me) and then somehow make it back anyway. Honey’s Kettle it is.

Thanks All! Fun show and I have to say that eye opening. Loved Heady Topper and Triple Sunshine as the 'whales" in the bunch, the latter perhaps even the “great white whale”. Alpine and Societe were also great, would be nice to be closer to those two places.
Have to pan the July 4th by Stone though. Not in the league with 5-16 as it fell flat on the palate very quickly. Surprising as the 5-16 was stunning.

What a night ! Yea, the Triple Sunshine was insane, but so was everything else. What a blast, thanks to everyone for their generosity and so nice to finally put faces to names after so long.

Cheers,

Bud

How did I miss this one?

I’m slippin… Hope you guys had a good night. love Beachwood… I eat lunch or dinner at Congregation at least once a week and I have a few bottles in my cellar I would have loved to share. I guess I need to visit this part of the forum more often.

Just wanted to say it was nice meeting everyone yesterday. Between the great food and beer and the game, I wish I got a chance to chat more before the evening ended! Hope everyone got back safe and had a good recovery day. Next time: stouts! (and maybe sours!) Cheers all.

It was nice meeting you and thanks for your contributions.

Cheers,

Bud

I should inquire first, but might be able to do Honey’s Kettle for this type of thing. It’d have to be out front and therefore in the summer as it is generally much colder here than LB.
My suggestion would be something sour in the Lambic style.

I vote Yes; all of it.

Where in the OC are you going to be prior?

i think you’re a little late to the program Dietz. But I was at the santa ana courthouse