SoCal Beer Bottle Share next week?

Practice…… champagne.gif I will be there a bit earlier to help the BW crew.

Cheers,

Bud

Too bad, woulda loved to pop some bottles with you, Mike. Next time.

Since I have meetings in my San Diego office tomorrow I plan on heading over to Societe to fill some growlers of this new batch of Pupil which is pretty amazing, if time allows maybe a few more surprises.

Cheers,

Bud

Yea, bummer buddy, let’s try to catch up soon over some wine or brews, we will be up in Ojai playing golf in the next few weeks, maybe we can try that ?

Cheers,

Bud

damn. wish i could give you one of my blank growlers for a fill!

My daughter has my car so I can’t get down there. [swearing.gif]

Subway! Expo line to blue line!

Actually, she can drive me. Are 20 year olds allowed to eat there?

Not sure. I would assume it’s ok as long as she doesn’t drink. Bud, do you know?

Don’t worry she’ll hook up with a friend or I’ll take the train.
Are there two Beachwood locations? Seal Beach or Long Beach?

we going to the longbeach one

Great! Can’t wait to try it.

Pete, absolutely, hope you can make it.

Cheers,

Bud

I have no problem filling for you Charlie, whether its Societe or Alpine. I hit both today and will be bringing some goodies Thursday evening.

Cheers,

Bud

Hey gang, there is plenty of parking right across the street from BWLB in the public parking garage, first two hours are free.

Cheers,

Bud

I might get there closer to 6:30 even though it’ll be in the carpool lane. We can’t leave MdR until 5:20.

Really looking forward to this. The perfect storm of a bunch of my trades coming in at the same time and all needing to be drank as fresh as possible. Glad to share this with my fellow hop heads in SoCal.
image.jpg
I might have another IPA also, supposed to be delivered tomorrow…cuz ya know, we don’t have enough.

Double Sunshine may be one of my all time favorite IPAs, can only imagine what the Triple Sunshine could taste like. Nice line-up Joe.

Look forward to seeing everyone later today, oh, I am bringing a growler of super fresh Pupil and another growler of Alpine Nelson that was tapped last week.

Cheers,

Bud

So excited :open_mouth: Hi everyone. See you all around 6pm

image.jpg
Wow, probably the best collection of IPAs I will ever taste together.

Hill Farmstead Society and Solitude #5
Hill Farmstead Amarillo
Societe Pupil
Alpine Nelson
Heady Topper
Toppling Goliath Sosus
Lawson’s Triple Sunshine
Toppling Goliath PseudoSue
Maine Beer Company Dinner
FFF Permanent Funeral
La Cumbre Project Dank
Stone Enjoy By

Ended the night with New Glarus Rasberry Tart, Brooklyn Black Ops, Vietnamese Speedway Stout, Dark Lord, Founders Breakfast Stout, Boulevard Saison Brett, and some I forgot lol.

Great seeing everyone. Great beer and better company.

Oh btw, BOTN by a landslide was…surprise surprise…Triple Sunshine. Amazing beer. Up there with TG King Sue for me.