SF Bay Area/Peninsula - March 21

March 21: Still good for me. Sole is cool.

Theme is Berserker Day wine?

I’ve been to Yuzu and loved it, but I had to miss when you guys tried Sole, so I’d vote for Sole because I haven’t been there and would like to try it.

21st at Sole sounds good. Then Yuzu for the next one.

Sounds good to me.

If I make the cut, Sole sounds perfect, how many bottles to bring?? I am thinking the 2012 Bougetz Eminence Cabernet?

You should just bring one bottle. Otherwise we can’t pronounce Gurkirpal’s name.

Okey Dokey - well if I am only bring ONE bottle, then let’s hope the EMH Black Cat arrives…

No worries - use my nickname “Sam” [cheers.gif]

Ok - so I made reservation for Sole for March 21 at 6:30.
I put down for 12 people since their space is limited.
We are at 13.
With the usual attrition, I think we are fine.
If anyone else wants to join, we can start a waitlist, but to be honest, I don’t think we ever went over ten.

Btw they missed us!!

You’ve been feeding your boytoys elsewhere these past several months? grouphug

Lol!
So you in or out?

I’m in, unless something comes up. No travel or conflicts on the calendar for 3/21.

I’ll be in SF on Business March 20-22. Not positive of my schedule yet, but I’m interested. Can you either pencil me in or waitlist me? I searched for Sole but couldn’t find the location.

Chris, I’m sure we’ll end up with room. Sole is in San Mateo, south of San Francisco, but close to a Caltrain station (Caltrain runs the length of the peninsula, and leaves out the south part of the downtown, near the baseball stadium). Easy walking distance to Sole from the Hillsdale station, or one of us could pick you up at the station.

My buddy and Wineberserker member Bob H.ud.ak will be in town, so I added him to the list (pending wife approval!)…I also added Chris to the list…we might be spilling into the outdoor seating!! Lol

Are we sticking with Berserker Day wines as a sub theme with the usual “bring whatever” overtone?

As a reminder to those new to the group, please bring cash.

Crap, how can I enjoy wine when I’m spending my whole time hiding my psychoses?

Bring extra bottles??

We will be handing out Mini Mental exams throughout the night… strawman [drinkers.gif] hitsfan [help.gif]

Chris, think twice before palling around with this bunch of reprobates [grin.gif]

(hope you do get to meet them, all (who I have met) great guys.)

Mike