SF Bay Area/Peninsula - March 21

Actually I think we’re missing only Paul from last year’s list, and he has expressed interest though he hasn’t responded in the thread. I’ll ping him.

I remembered we did Apr. 1 last year and if possible I would like to do it again. If not then, perhaps virtual April Fool’s around then, so this one could be most dates in March.

Definitely interested.

If we want to do Yuzu, they’re not open on Mondays. The proprietor has told me we’re welcome to use the private space anytime during the week, with some advance notice. So if folks are interested, we could consider other days of the week there.

Except for the 22nd being a maybe, other Tuesdays in March are open for me.

Definitely interested.

My Monday’s are free in March.

So let’s start with a venue.
Yuzu
Sole
Menlo Grill
Other

Vote.

Sole or Yuzu

Hi everybody, I am new to the board, live in San Mateo and wondered if these meet-ups are invite only?

Although older, I am new to collecting and would love to come along and learn…

Thanks!

Welcome! These off-lines are open to anyone interested, but there are only so many slots available and they fill up fast, so it’s always good to let the group know you’re interested and put your name in as soon as you can. Often, there is also a wait list and at the last minute some may have to drop out and people on the wait list are moved up. Good luck, hope you get to join in. It’s a great group and lots of fun.

RS - many thanks, please accept this post as my my desire to put my name on the waiting list! I probably won’t get any Roy Piper my first year on the list as well, but hey, good things come to those who wait…

OK, so I started a list and tentative info on the first post.

Welcome John - you should have no problem making it in as there are always a few last minute drop outs (Richcough* cough)

End of March is better for me.

So, please vote - Sole or Yuzu.
This will determine whether we do a Monday or Tuesday.

It should I start a poll??

If you’re gonna do a poll, should there be an “Either is fine” choice?

I object!! I usually drop out way in advance neener !

Sole

Do we have a date yet? I vote Sole, just because we haven’t been there in a while and should keep a presence.

Sole sounds good.

I’ll ask for March 21.…(I think this works for everyone? )