SF Bay Area/Peninsula group: next up?

Alan,

Pick a date, and venue, and change your first post and title to reflect this.
Newbie!

Steve,
Welcome… Finally!!

+1
Alan have you decided on a date yet?

I was giving it couple days to see if anyone we really don’t want couldn’t attend on one of the two dates.

What’s we bringing? Just did my offsite inventory organizing.

UPDATED: Nov. 9 is the only date that can work for me. Nov. 16 just got blocked by work travel.

Either date is fine with me.

Called Menlo Grill. The back room is already booked for Monday the 9th, but available Tuesday the 10th and Monday the 16th. Please let me know which would work better for everyone.

Sorry about not being around. With new job and other stuff, I haven’t been checking WB too much.

I can make the 16th, but not the 10th.

Monday the 16th works better for me.

Steve, we may try to organize a couple of small comparison flights, as I outlined earlier. But we’re a very casual group, and things often degrade to “bring something you like to drink”. If you have something in particular, throw it out, and we can probably organize a flight around it. Doesn’t have to be baller wine, that’s not the point of this group at all.

Both the 10th or 16th dates look good for now

Either is okay, but I would prefer 16th.

10th works for me. 16th is still out :frowning:.

Either date works for me. No GSW home (or away) games on those nights… [highfive.gif]

Gun shot wounds? [scratch.gif]

You ain’t no ER doc…doc!

Chicks dig scars.

Both days good for Brickley’s

OK, we’re on for Monday the 16th, 6:30pm. The 10th got reserved between me talking to them yesterday and calling them just now, sorry Rich, if your plans change please join us on the 16th, otherwise catch you next time.

I’ll throw out one flight idea: Riesling (preferably dry). I can bring an Austrian. K&L has the 2007 Trimbach Frederic Emile in stock for $50, a wine you should be buying anyway :slight_smile: If anyone has or can source a Riesling from the U.S. or Australia, that would make a nice comparison. German Trocken as well (not a great idea to pair dry and sweet wines, though). K&L also has a Grosset (Australia) Riesling in stock for $35. Wine Exchange and Wine House in LA both have the Grosset Polish Hill in stock (their flagship), if anyone will be down there or is getting anything shipped already.

Anyone else want to throw out ideas for another flight or two?

Beaujolais?