San Francisco (to be held in San Carlos) - November 14 - Truffle and Barolo!

Would love to join too…waitlist please!

Everyone seems to be saying Yes to San Carlos … who am I to buck the trend. SC is cool with me.

I’d do San Carlos for truffles.

If it’s the 14th or 15th, I can’t make it. The 17th or later, I can.

Sadly, week-ends are hard for me, so that puts me as a maybe for the 14th or 15th. Of the two, the 14th is far better. But I’d prefer mid-week (the week before or the week after the proposed dates). I realize I’m bucking the trend here. There are lots of wait lists … I will know for sure about the 14th by the end of October (sorry – unpredictable work travel schedule).

Andrew have you decided on a date?

This is like herding cats…

Chiara/I can run either Friday the 14th or Sat 15th…what works best for attendees???

Andrew,

Thank you for Hosting…
Saturday-1st Choice
Friday-2nd Choice

Can bring a variety of Barolos.

Eric, since the dates are pretty set between the 14th or 15th, I will be removing you from the list of attendees unless you respond otherwise.

Everyone, please confirm if you are able to attend this offline which will happen either on the 14th or 15th of November in San Carlos. We will NOT choose another date aside from the two dates mentioned. This way we can move people up the wait list.

Also please vote on your preferred date, either the 14th or 15th and I will tally that on the first post. Attendee votes will of course count as priority over those on the wait list. Please vote one of the following choices “Friday”, “Saturday” or “Either”. Votes with specific dates will be counted as a +1 for that day, “either” will be counted as zero.

Friday the 14th works better for me.

Either

Either the 14th or 15th are fine by me.

Only the 15th works for me.

I’m in. Either day works.

As of this post we have 5 people voting for Friday and 2 voting for Either in the list of attendees. So even if the other three attendees vote Saturday, they will not catch up, thus we will have the offline on November 14, OP has been updated.

OK, sorry to miss it.

14th is good for me.

Dear all,

Just checked in with the truffle supplier and he says the season is just beginning though quality so far has been poor and his first import will be next week. But otherwise we are all set to go. As pricing adjusts almost daily he will be able to give me a better idea of the market the first week of November.

Thanks Andrew!