San Francisco - October 24 Dinner - Glenn and Mel in SF

Not new and its been awhile - St. Vincent.

Check out Beretta!

Can I join the waitlist with Alan? I’d love to join, am a definite maybe :slight_smile:.

I’ll go on the waitlist please.

I potentially may be in town on the 23rd for a trade event, but looks like spots are all taken… :wink:

Are we doing just the one event?

Not yet 100% determined. Might do 2, one dinner (Fri 24th) and brunch (Sun 26th). Things are still in the works, not that easy to get a decent restaurant on a Friday night willing to host 8-10 winos bringing their own wines and staying 3+ hours…

Any interest in a Sunday brunch in Napa? Downtown could use our help post-earthquake and The Thomas does brunch w/ free corkage for > 10 y/o bottles. I have yummy Sauternes that fit the age characteristic.

Just a thought, I have an inquiry out for Sunday brunch in SF as well.

http://www.thethomas-napa.com/food/brunch/

http://www.thethomas-napa.com/private-events/private-events-brunch-daytime/

I’m unfortunately on 24 hour call the Saturday before brunch, so I would not drive that far Sunday morning. If I can hitch a ride from someone in SF though, that may be feasible. Still prefer something in SF though…

Working Sunday so can’t make it. Am free before or after the weekend however.

Will have to give up my spot.
I’ll be at Rich Table the 23rd.
Saturday could be a maybe but looks like it is not a date being considered.

Wait, is there something better going on at Rich Table? [tease.gif]

Brunch at The Thomas sounds excellent, but that day (Sunday) is the Rhys pick up.

I will hop in as a yes for lunch at the Thomas as we are going to be out in Monte Rio for Thurs to Sat night so that would be the only possibility for Chiara/I…can even stop @ Russian River on the way over to get some Pliny :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need any help lining that up as we did my sister’s 50th there and I have an email for the wine manager :slight_smile:

Wait list, please.

Those who want to go to the brunch offline, please clarify and/or post in the new brunch thread.

yes, a very small offline called wife’s birthday dinner… :stuck_out_tongue:
I can put you on the wait list.

Any suggestions / help getting a venue is appreciated. Not so easy trying to get a table for winos on a Friday night!!

Mel & I went to The Thomas @ Fagani’s in Napa Sunday for brunch. Would make an excellent daytime offline, perhaps we can coordinate a group visit to somewhere afterwards as well. Food quite nice with both breakfast and lunch fare available, corkage $0 on aged bottles and list nice too! I’m inquiring about private dining.

We are thinking we will have a car @ Ritz Carlton, SF so I could drive 3-4 folks besides Mel & I.

Hey all,
I won’t be able to make dinner on 10/24, unfortunately. I am still on for brunch on 10/26 though (see other thread…)

Have fun!

Stoked to be coming now. :slight_smile: