San Francisco February/March Offline

looks like a great venue - excited to try it out. Thanks for organizing, Cindy!
Assume we should bring stems of our own?

You rock - thanks Cindy! [cheers.gif]

Also got that noted [thumbs-up.gif]

Yes, it’s definitely a “bring your own stems” kind of place.

Unfortunately, I have to miss this dinner. I will be in Cincinnati freezing my behind off for work.

Next time.

Wow, I’ve always wanted to try this restaurant. Please include me on the wait list.

please add me to the waitlist

Ashish,

Please add Jay Trickett to the wait list.

Hey everyone.
There seems to be a lot of interest in this event, and to be honest, Rhone is not my favorite region (and everything I own is 2006 or newer anyway). I’m going to offer up my spot to someone salivating for those funky/intense/barbaric (to me!) CDPs and meet you at the next one. Have fun!

What are people planning to bring?

Sorry all, I have to back out of this coming Wednesday’s Rhone dinner. I wish I could make it.

Hey all,
Top post is updated with the most up-to-date list of attendees. A lot of movement, so if you were on the waitlist please check to see if you’re on the main list now and let me know if you can’t make it.

I don’t have a lot of old stuff, but I do have some 2006 Usseglio Mon Aieul that I’ve been wanting to check on. I’ll be bringing that.

Please add me to wait list. I love funky, barbaric, CdP! :slight_smile:

I’m bringing a 2006 Rene Rostaing La Landonne. All my older Rhone wines are back in Toronto unfortunately.

I’m bringing a 98 Pegau.

1991 Chave

Lineup so far is looking…yum. Wish I could have joined

2004 Deus ex Machina

Looking forward to this! I’ll probably be bringing a 2009 Voge Cornas VV. Unfortunately don’t have anything older on hand.