San Francisco February/March Offline

Depends on the location. At Bella Trattoria, the corkage is very reasonable.

Do we keep this strictly French or will other Rhone wines from US be allowed as well?

Hello Bella Trattoria crew,
How are you guys?

I am in for now. I will know this week if I am going to be traveling or not. I need to hunt down some Rhones now.

There are no Rhone wines from the US.

Correction added in bold.

Made it to the thread late, but would love to attend on the 26th also. Add me to the WL.

Waitlist please!

I finalized my flight and I should land at 4:30pm. I will post here if my flight gets delayed so someone else can possibly take my place.

I vote French only this go around. If we start doing blind tasting then ringers might make sense. We will hopefully have lots of future themes ahead of us to explore California / USA .

Added people to the waitlist. If you’re on the confirmed list and don’t think you’ll be able to make it, let us know as soon as possible. Also, we can discuss if we would like to expand to 12 people. Smaller groups are nice because we get to talk to everyone, but 12 is still a decent number (we tend to split into two “halves” of the table), and of course there’s more wine to try with more people.

French it is then [basic-smile.gif] !! [cry.gif] (another trip to offsite locker)

My +1 is not able to attend. Hope someone form the wait list can make it instead.

wait list +1

Updated the list.

Cindy, any updates on the other restaurant? Let me know if you want me to make another reservation at Bella.

Asish,

I made a reservation for 10, 6:30pm 2/26 Wednesday @ The Palace with my credit card.

Are we doing the tasting menu?

They only have tasting menu - please let me know any dietary preference.

Paul, got you down for seafood and veggie.

Nice… Just to confirm, this is the one in the Mission right? Is it BYOB (no corkage), and also the tasting menu is like $50? For some reason I cannot find a website, only reviews in Yelp…

Looks quite exciting though… [wow.gif]

Yes that’s it. http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-palace-san-francisco

Thanks Cindy for arranging this.

I don’t eat beef. Would that be alright? [cheers.gif]