Revenge of the Seattle Offline

As I said in post #29, I am perfectly willing to host at SWS in the afternoon of Sunday 8/10. Preferred start time of 2 PM, wrapping up by 5 PM. People should bring 1) some sort of casual/finger food offering, 2) one, or at most two bottles of representative wine from your cellar, and 3) however many stems you want. SWS will provide water, dump/spit buckets, and bottled water, and of course I’ll be bringing representative wine from my cellar and a food item as well.

You can bring more than two bottles if you wish to have a selection to choos from, but under no circumstances can you open more than two at SWS (unless one is corked or otherwise flawed). There will be plenty of wine.

We need to start getting a headcount and possibly start a waiting list if there are more than let’s say 15 people attending.

Just scheduled my daughters birthday party for the weekend before this event, so I am confirmed to attend.

I am confirmed.

I’m in.

Sounds good to me, Chuck, and thank you for volunteering to host.

Count me as confirmed.

Confirmed as well. Looking forward to it.

Confirmed, +1 (wife)

Count me in.

I’m in.

Confirmed

Please add my name to the list.

Peter Hickner

Confirmed so far:

1 Chuck
2 Lee
3 Romain
4 Eric M
5 Matt
6 Mark T
7,8 Mark Y
9 Lana
10 Rick
11 Jim
12 Peter

When you confirm, please add to the list

I added one.

I’m in with a +1

At this point, a wait list should be started.

Wait list started

I’ve added myself to the wait list as well! I’ve been hanging around here on WB for a while, but I haven’t had an opportunity to join an offline. This format really works well for someone like me who doesn’t know many people in the Seattle wine community and who doesn’t have the time or $$$$ to attend restaurant wine dinners/offlines. Hopefully you can squeeze me in!

Confirmed so far:

1 Chuck
2 Lee
3 Romain
4 Eric M
5 Matt
6 Mark T
7,8 Mark Y
9 Lana
10 Rick
11 Jim
12 Peter