Poll: Your go-to glass for Napa cabs?

Exactly Howard, the Schott Zs are a great glass at a terrific price. Almost makes me want break my Reidels but I won’t, on purpose at least.

My favorite is the Riedel Superleggero Bordeaux but I also have/use the Vinum Extreme Bordeaux, Sommelier Bordeaux, and/or Vinum XL Bordeaux.

Riedel Restaurant Extreme Cabernet. I think its the same as the Vinum series except the glass is a bit thicker making it dishwasher safe. Oh and waaaaaay cheaper.

Can anyone here comment on how some of these compare to The One (Andrea Robinson’s)?

I ate at a restaurant that solely uses these glasses (The One). While I enjoyed the wines, I felt the glass undersold and hid the aromatics from a Spanish red (Bobal), a rosé (Syrah/Caragnan) and a Gamay; while it certainly worked with the Tannat (Cruse Alder Springs) it just seemed to be a good idea only if you are a restaurant that needs to keep lots of wine glasses but wants to keep overhead down.

I’m not sold on the concept based on trying a few wines for home use.

Riedel Vinum Bordeaux glass.

This.

1. This

2. Reidel O Bordeaux.

3. Big ass brandy snifters.

Brown bag

I had a set of the Eisch by Ron Wiegand bordeaux glasses but my husband broke most of them. I switched over to the Gabriel Glas Golds and haven’t looked back.

Schott Zweisel Tritan Bourdeaux. They’ve been lovely for both old and new school Napa cabs.

I didn’t have cab, but very much enjoyed glasses at a local restaurant made in Austria by Sophienwald. Had never seen these before. Very beautiful stemware.

Spiegelau Authentis Bordeaux - nice shape, good thinness, pretty sturdy, and quite inexpensive.