OC Offline @ Playground--Tuesday, 4/22 @ 6PM

I’m in …

Where is Jay?

In!

In if there’s still room.

Damn - Rhone Ranger board meeting or I’d consider driving down. Just seeing all of the Facebook pics of you guys and gals devouring food there makes, no, FORCES, me to get down there sooner rather than later!

Enjoy!

In if there’s still room. If no room kick someone out. champagne.gif

Maybe, but likley not. We’re kicked out of our house that week for a PEX repipe, so the logistics might be tricky.

Looks like right now we have 7 confirmed. Anyone else?

Robo is lurking. Tried to scare him out into the open.

Folks, we’re booked. 6PM. Given our party size, they will be doing this Omakase style, at $45 per person. We can work with this and the servers when we arrive that night.

As with the larger parties, they did the cancellation admonishment to me so please make sure that if you confirmed above, that you attend. If this something gets in the way, give me as much notice as able so I can tell Playground.

Arnie
Counselor
Leslie
Dietz
Andre
Paul
Jay
Rob
Bruce
FM3

Theme? I’m addicted to blind formats so I’d be good doing that if there is interest. Other themes and approaches?

As an FYI, they are cool with you adding to your Omakase. I had a side check running last time :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it!

There is always the ONE…

Should we have a loose theme or two of some sort, or just bring whatever you feel like?

Rats! We are going to miss it again. Norma and I are on a European river cruise until the 4th of May. We’ve been anxious to meet up with the OC group again and the Playground is a must visit for me as well. [swearing.gif]

I am sure everyone is going to have a great time, enjoy!

The themes I had in mind were two, to help spur discussion:

1. Blind. Bring something that wows you. From whatever perspective it does that.

2. Blind. Something new, either 2011 or 2012. Something that you think rings positive for the vintage.

Dennis, sorry to miss you, have fun.

Non blind…Better pairings

Just toss me on the wait list. If someone drops off, I’ll fill in. If not, there’s always another tasting and dinner around the corner.

Robo, you’re in. We’re close enough still to 8 and I’d love to have you. We’ll stop at 9 people.

Thanks Frankie. Looking forward. Sounds like a fun night.

Please add me to the wait list.