NYC Berserkerfest~Memorial Day Weekend

Hmm…Memorial Day Weekend, perhaps…?

Let’s do it!

I’m in!!!

Is that your final answer [winner.gif]

Yes!!!

The miles and point desk will be open for questions when Leo announces a date. neener

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IT IS!

So the actual Berserkerfest PDH is on a weekend?

Been a while… on my wish list!!!

Some have murmured to me that they’d like to consider a different venue for the ‘main event’, rather than PDH. Speak up, folks!

How about Brad’s apartment?

I’m in.

At virtual gunpoint, I have been ordered to mention a possible, still quite premature at this point, alternate venue. At this point, all I can offer up in terms of details is Flatiron location, Italian, passed food instead of sit down, private room. Details to follow.

Please set a date soon, otherwise, I may need to join remotely, or go the extra mile [cheers.gif]

SET IT! Memorial Day weekend - I hath spoken.

This shall be

BerserkerFest 10!!!

8.0 was Santa Barbara, 9.0 was the March event in NYC, so this will be the big 1-0

Shucks. That’s my wedding anniversary.

It’s not going to be at Hack’s? It’s been awhile since my flock has seen me walk on water…

What better way to celebrate than to bring your spouse to party with 100 of your closest friends?? champagne.gif

Will be in Europe celebrating it. If you stream it, I’ll try to tune in!

We will plan around the date to make sure we are on the east coast! [dance-clap.gif]

Dodgers vs. Mets on Sunday, 5/29 at 1:10pm. Good way to close out the weekend. Interest?