NYC - 4/3 (Sunday) dinner/offline?

One of my partners and his wife would like to attend. He has been at a few of these before. Is there room?

I’m not going to make it. Thanks

Mike Mikowicz is the +1 I mentioned, not sure what wine he’s bringing but I’m sure he has something appropriate. Unless he cancels last minute I expect him to attend.

We should be able to upgrade to a 12 top, I doubt Sunday night is super busy for them.

I booked for 10, I’m sure 11 or 12 isn’t an issue.
But I don’t know if NYC is super hooty tooty about this stuff :wink:

OK. He lives near Crush. What Riesling should I suggest he bring?

Due to unexpected irrop (aka construction), I’m not sure I’d be able to make it. I will try updating later today pileon

Ok. My partner has a Kabinett and a Spatlese. Seems like the right thing for PDH. Rebecca wants a CDP so we will bring a 2003 Mordoree La Reine des Bois. Last couple of CT reviews are great, which means that we will also bring the 2012 Boillot Puligny-Montrachet Clos de la Mouchère unless spomeone wants us to bring the 2005 or 2006 Hospices Meursault.

I may bring an older California cabernet, if OK. Thank you.

Mike just bailed. His sister is staying in town longer than he expected. So it looks like we are 9.

Just got into NYC. See y’all in a bit!

I’ll be running a bit late but will be there by 6:15pm. Didn’t have time to pick up any Burgundy but I’ll be bringing along a 1994 R. Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia Gran Reserva.

Excellent wine lineup that is my standard theme - wines that don’t suck. See y’all shortly.

Thank you all, great wines and fun times

Mark and everybody, thank you for a very nice dinner.
Seeing all of you was great. Get home safely. Thank you.

Great meeting some of the NYC gang.
Bummer the Jadot was corked… (shocking i know).

Really enjoyed the Faiveley Vouget and the Schloss Leiser Spatlese.
The CDP fell on the right side of controversial and was great with the duck.

Oh the duck was amazing… dangggg. gonna have to eat there more often since it’s actually quite close to the hotel we stay at.

Shout out to Brent’s craft beer shop, sweet line up of tasty beer…

Thanks for fun times!

Great night everyone! Mark, we should do this again the next time you’re in town, unless you’d prefer another shot at pizza…

Glad to see everyone. Loved the Schloss Lieser, the Boillot, the CDP, the Lopez. The Aubert pinot was asleep. I’m going to have to leave mine for another 5 years. The PYCM was nice but I liked the Boillot more when had side by side. The Beringer was quite good but I think it needed an hour decant.

flirtysmile

Save the date > Fat Tuesday February 28, 2017. Di Fara’s.

No Doubt! And i come regularly for as long as I keep this role (probably another year at least! :slight_smile:)

I’ll definitely send a note next time i’m here… that was a fun time. and just amazing duck! :wink: